•i missed you•

Michelles Pov:

I'm catching up with Emily right now, we are just walking around Spain holding hands. I'm telling her all about my tour so far and how Spain and Toronto are my last stops until i can go back to New York. 

"So when i'm in Toronto i will be able to spend time with you before i go back to New York." 

Emily: about that.

"What are you breaking up with me or something?" I stop worriedly. 

Emily: "No of course not." I sigh in relief.  "It's actually really good news."

"tell me Em!." 

Emily: I'm leaving The Next Step to come live with you in New York.

I go speechless and stop but then pick her up and spin her around in my arms, i cant believe it she's moving to New York! 

"This is the best news of my life Em." I start to cry, but there happy  tears.

Emily: Please tell me there happy tears.

"What else would they be!." I put Em down and hug her tightly and give her a kiss.

Emily: Thank god, i love you so much.

"I love you too." I take her hand again and we walk happily down the paths of Spain.

-------------------Back in Toronto-----------------

Emily's Pov:

I'm leaving for New York in a few days, i'm just waiting for Michelle to finish her dance tour. I've been going to every single one in Toronto well, not every single one i've been to most of them. But today i'm just packing my suitcase, i'm not selling my house as i'm moving in with Michelle in her apartment so theres no point in selling it and going through all that process. 

Michelle: I'm back Em!. 

I feel Michelle hug me from behind and kiss my neck, i turn around and peck her lips.

"How was it?." 

Michelle: Same as always, same dances, same songs and same feeling. 

"Well you only have one more and then we can live together." I boop her nose. 

Michelle: Honestly i thought i'd always be the cute one in the relationship not the hot one.

"hey! I'm hot." She gives me puppy dog eyes.

Michelle: Your more of the cute sexy type Ems.

"I guess so if you think about it." I see Michelle raise her eyebrows. "no not when your all sweaty." Then Michelle gives me puppy dog eyes which look more seductive. "I'm the cute one not you." Michelle sighs and walks into the bathroom. 

Michelle's Pov:
I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, i wonder what my puppy dog eyes looked like? hm...Anyways i need to clean this sweat off of me, no i need to know.

"EM!." i shout. "COME HERE." I then see Emily walk in. 

Emily: Yeah whats up.

"What did my puppy dog eyes look like?." 

Emily: Seductive. 

"Hm I might do 'puppy dog' eyes again in the future." 

Emily then leaves the bathroom whilst i clean myself off.