Man bun

After that sentence, you give in completely. You don't care how he got here or who saw him you just want to devour him. He stares into your eyes to make sure you feel this way, he never starts anything without consent. Silently, you nod. Andrew immediately crashes his mouth onto yours and kisses you deeply. He smells like earthy musk and sweat. His stubble scratches at your chin as he kisses you hard. Instinctively your hands wrap into his hair and begin to trace the back of his neck. A muffled groan in the back of this throat as you do so. Tension grows between his legs and you begin to grind against him. He adjusts himself so you can undo his pants. Without breaking lips, you lift your body to unzip his member and he swiftly removes your panties.

Thank god I wore a skirt today.

His hands begin to tease your entrance and he looks up at you with wide eyes.

"Already wet?"

You roll your eyes and laugh.

"Who's going to tell men that it's always wet." He then slides one finger in.

"Oh fuck," you exhale.

"Not this wet," he replies and begins to bite your neck.

"Mhmm, whatever."

As he teases you continue rubbing his erection with your free hand and study his face. You love to watch him inhale and groan, to see how long until he can't take it.

"Hmm angel, I missed you," he whispers removing his hand from your clit, "but I don't want to hear the world right now."

You look at him confused. He grabs your sides and picks you up from his lap. Then he gently sets you down on the couch where he was sitting.

On his knees, in front of you, he opens your legs and then grabs a hair tie from his wrist. He puts up his auburn hair into a bun and places his mouth on your entrance. You suck in a breath as his tongue starts to tease you.

"Now come here," he says and presses your thighs onto either side of his head, tightly.

He picks up the pace as if he were trying to lick you clean.

"Cum angel," he purrs between your thighs.

Your hand grabs ahold of his head as you roll your eyes and let the ecstasy come over you.

"Fuck baby," you sigh.

"Naughty woman," he smiles lifting his head up, "no foul language in such a holy place," he runs his finger against your slit one more time causing you to squirm.

You begin to sit up when he stands and zips his pants. You sit looking up at him.

"What about you?"

He undoes his hair, "Being able to do that satisfies me enough and you need to eat, so dinner then I will have my dessert," he heads towards the kitchen and you hear the fridge open.

Slightly frustrated you walk into the kitchen ready to protest when a glass of white wine is shoved into your hand. Andrew smiles, "No arguments when love is talking."

He begins to prepare dinner as you watch. After some time of you staring from a corner, he picks you up and places you to sit on the counter. He hands you a bottle of brown liquor that was definitely not from your cabinet and a glass with a round ice cube.

"Pour this lovey," he says as he chops some garlic.

You obey and before you hand him the drink you add two splashes of orange bitters from the cabinet behind you. Handing him the drink he does not make eye contact but takes a sip and bows his head quickly in approval.

"Now go find one of your foreign films," he says, "I'd like to have dinner with my little bug and get out of the tour headspace for a night."

"Of course baby," you reply, "but first I am changing into a sweatshirt and your boxers."

"I couldn't imagine a more divine sight."