part 7

This feelings..

Yonghwa .. we had to sleep on the beach .. she was sleeping next to me
Oh she sleeps like an angle .. she was smiling .. i don't know why .. she was so cute ..
I come closer to her to kiss her
Her soft lips are so attractive. .
I was few inches away .. i can feel her breath mixing with mine. . I slowly put a kiss on her lips .. she opened her eyes ! O.O oh oo what i suppose to do now!

K: i was dreaming about me and him swimming together like we did today.. he said to me that he loves me and he wants me to be next to him .. and then he kissed me .. i opened my eyes! It wasn't a dream! No i actually kissed the love of my life ! I was very happy! But wait he doesn't love me what does this kiss means .. he stopped when he saw me looking at him..

Yonghwa : oh I'm sorry i just .. i just couldn't help myself ..

K: i smile and then kissed him back .. he was kissing me back .... ..
He came down to my neck and he kissed it felt great !
He was holding my hands down to not move .. and he said .. I LOVE YOU!
And terararara till the morning...

Y: i had a great time yesterday with kris .. she was so beautiful ..I'm just sad that i can't be with her ..
My company will never accept that
But i said i love her.. i do .. i really do .. but i don't know .. i don't want her to get hurt ..

K: he said he love me yesterday OMG!! I can't believe my self! ..
We went back that day .. i was holding his arms in the car .. he put a sweet song we listened to it with the great weather. . But we didn't speak about yesterday. . It's was kinda awkward. . But i was glad that I'm holding his hand .. finally! !

Y: we went home but i couldn't say anything. . I was afraid to convince her .. that i can't be with her ..

Days has passed .. the concert is only two days away..
We didn't talk that much in that time .. i kinda felt that she was wondering what's going on on my mind. . But she never asked .. Intel that day ..

K :yong yong ?

Y:mm?

K: can we go out ? I miss you ..you haven't been around for a while .. i didn't say anything because i know you were busy with your schedule. . But we should talk about that day ..

Y : mm araso where do you want us to go? ..
K: can we go to a park ?
Y: at this time? Everyone is out there .. and i may get recognize!

K : don't worry babe i will hide you well..

Y :She put some make up on me and a wig.. and sunglasses. . I couldn't recognize my self hahaha
We went out .. she saw a dog.. she ran towards it .. the dog barked at her. . She was so scared .. she started crying hahaha yaa paboyaa get up .. why are you crying?

K: didn't you saw what he did to me? He almost ate me ! Eh ehh
Y : oh such a cry baby
Stop it .. you are twice as size of that dog.. if he could see you he would be afraid of you selly

K : i hate you -.-
Y :
Let's go somewhere ..

K : ok let's sit her ..
Oppa about that day .. on the beach ..
Y : oh kristaya .. listen I'm sorry about that day.. it shouldn't happen. .it was a mistake

K : wait ! What? A mistake? No you said you love me?
Y: i know i did but I'm really sorry .. you know my company i can't date anyone in this time .. specially it's our album promotion. .

K: so all that was fake? U just take advantage of me? U know it was real for me.. i told you that i love you

Y : and i told you that i can't date anyone .. so just please can we just forget about it .. like it never happened!
K:shock!!!
What's going on ? My head is spinning .. i felt nom in my whole body .. i faint down..
Y : krista .. kris wake up!! Kriiis!!!

* i took her home lay her down on the bed .. i didn't know what to do.. i couldn't take her to the hospital .. and i couldn't tell any one!

After few hours. . She waked up

K : what's happening. . Where i am?

Y: relax it's my room .. are you ok ? Why did you faint?

K:i remembered what he said to me.. i felt sad .. the tears were going to come out.. so i turned my head to the other side and said ..
I wanna go home ..

Y:where home? Why?
K: just take me back please .. i beg you..
Y: ok ok but your country is the last on our tour schedule. . You have to be with us till that time

K : fine i don't care..

Y : why are you acting like that? I said it's not in my hands .. i just .. can't

K: it's fine .. can you just leave me alone? i want to get some rest please. .
Y: ok if you need anything i will be in the kitchen. .
* he left the room sadly. . And said .. i wish i could be with her .. i told my manger but he didn't accept it.. he said that i have to concentrate on the band and not goof around. . I tried hard to change his mind .. and tell him that this won't change anything. . But he refused .. i don't know what should i do.. I'm very devastated