part 16

The Dean (Mr kwang Gi sang) : welcome krista to our university .. i hope you will a great student and graduate soon ..

Kris : Thank You mr kwang .. i hope that too .. i will be under your care ..
Mr kwang: of course if you need anything .. just tell me .. i will do my best ..
Do you have any questions about your studies or anything else?
Kris : oh yeah .. i was wondering where the dorms is?
And how is the students here? Are they good?
Mr kwang : well there is no dorm at current time sadly .. because we are renewing it for next year .. I'm afraid that you just have to rent an apartment ..
Kris : that's not good .. well what can i do .. i just have to rent an apartment in the current time .. .. where is the best place for a near apartment ? Do you suggest anything?

Mr kwang : well there is a building near the Han river. . With a great view too ... it's very luxurious. But not that expensive. . I could tell the renter to lower the price little bit if you want.. i will just tell him you are the daughter of a highly position man in your country's government hahaha he will be scared...
Kris : hahahah i will appreciate that ...
Mr kwang : i will give you the address. . And i will meet you there

Krista : great!!! Thank you very much! !
Mr kwang : you welcome ^^
............ that morning.. ..
Krista: ayysh that building is on the other side of han ㅠ.ㅠ i wish it was near cnblue house ** well maybe i could go to one of there concerts soon .. i should buy tickets !! Yay finally
Oh shit . I have to go .. i will be late for meeting mr kwang for the apartment. ..
.......

Mr kwang : ah krista ..you are here ! .. let me introduce you to mr lee mon jo
He is the owner of this building .. i told him everything and he agreed to lower the price for you by 20% how about that !

Kris : that's amazing .. thank you very much mr kwang .. i will never forget this ..

Mr kwang: anyaa never mention it ... by the way ... I'm living in apartment number 35 .. and you are at 33 .. we are close at each other .. if you need anything just tell me ..
Kris : thank you very much ..thanks for everything. .
But when can i move?
Mr kwang : well mr lee says he will check it in the afternoon... so you can move tomorrow morning ..

Kris : that's great .. thanks again ! * she bowed
Mr kwang : oh you have agood manner . You are a good girl. .
Kris : ^_^ thank u
well i have to go and get ready to move in here ..
Mr kwang : yeah for sure ...
Take care
Kris : goodbye ^^

*************
Yonghwa
I camed back from music bank all tiered... my apartment is on 33 floor...
I saw the owner checking it up ..
Yong : mr lee? someone will move in there?
Mr lee: oh yes .. a foreign student. . She is studying at yunsi university of Med... oh and her father is a big thing in her country... u may wanna be careful thought. .
Yong : oh jinja! .. well as longest as she doesn't cause me any trouble. . I will be ok ..

Mr lee : well yeah sure .. try to avoid her .. and i will tell her ..
..... next day
Yonghwa was back from work and he was saying to him self : I'm so tired these days ..i should go to a vacation or something. .. shit i forgot about the new neighbor. .. Great now i have to avoid her too ..oh god i hope she isn't into kpop ..
*going into the elevator
.....
krista : oh wait!!! Stop the elevator! !! Noo ..
Yong : oh ! She should have run faster .. i couldn't hold the elevator !

Kris : oh shit that basterd didn't hold the elevator. .what a moron. .. wait is he going to the same floor? Great my neighbor is a jerk ..
....
Yong : should i wait for her and apologize? but i don't know which floor she is in ...

*gets out of the elevator
Maybe she is my new neighbor. ..
I have to apologize to her.. she might have the wrong impressions of me ..
I will wait outside to see if she was the neighbor. ..

Kris: that jerk ..i wish i could kik his ass.. no one is helping me with my bags.. they don't care about girls holding heavy stuff like the movies ㅠ.ㅠ well movies still movies. .
Meh just forget about it.. i may have misunderstood him .. i will introduce my self first and we see what happens..

*the elevator door is opening. .

Why i feel goosebumps in my stomach! ..
....
*steps out of the elevator. .

O.O

!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god!

............

Yonghwa : i was waiting to apologize.. but as the elevator came closer ..i felt goosebumps and a shake in my body .. so i went inside. .. i will apologize to her first thing in the morning. ...