Kidnapping  part one

I was at the mad town skate park waiting for my friends who are like my family to me. They told me they will meet up with me soon. I was alone at the park that time, even Conroy was out somewhere else. All of a sudden I see a guy and a girl come up to be and put me in a sack. I tried to get out but I was not strong enough.

Time skip five hours.

I was pulled out of the bag hard and I landed on the ground. The two of them quickly tied me up in a chair. The left me there and from around the corner I saw my freak show manager. I started to kick my legs trying to get free and run away then. The manager came up to me and held my head to force me to face him. His name tag said Stan on it. I never read it before this.

Stan:" Well, well, my freak of natura is back, I see you got fat when you left. I need you to be skin and bones. I couldn't get people to give me money without you, my ugly little girl."

Y/n:" Who said I will preform for you? Also, your words don't hurt me anymore! I made friends and they became my family as well, everyone loves me for who I am! I also found parents who also love me for who I am."

Stan:" Oh, you mean these people?"

He pulled on a curtain and I saw everyone all tied up in a chair as well. Even my adopted parents. Everyone was looking at me, scared and they were gagged with a cloth over their mouths. Twister was looking over at me sobbing from fear, everyone was. Reggie looked like she was knocked out but was still breathing. Everyone also had blood, cuts, on them like they put up a fight for freedom.

Y/n:" Let my family go!"
Stan:" You know, your real family was here the entire time before they got you."

Y/n:" NO! THEY ARE MY FAMILY! Untie them now!"

Stan:" No, your real parents gave you to me when you were a baby. They also brought you back to me now."

He pointed to the place the guy and girl went. They stepped out in view and I saw them.

Y/n:" I don't know them, they are not my family! Before my adopted family and friends saved me from here I had nothing."

The guy walked up to me just then. He and the girl looked like they were rich. I saw a limo behind them as well.
Tom:" Let me introduce myself, my name is Tom, and this is my lovely wife Kate."
Tom then pointed to Stan.
Tom:" This is my brother, Stan. He wanted more freaks for his show. He asked us to help him out. We went to an orphanage and we bought about fifty babies and we got a machine that we can combine two things together so we can make a freak."

Kate stepped up then.

Kate:" We got different kinds of small animals and things to put in the machine with the baby's to combine them together for a freak. All the babies died from the experiment, but one, you. You were the last one and we didn't feel like spending more money so we tried one last time. It worked and you became a Neko."

Stan:" So, you had us the entire time. Your real family. Before they showed up and took you away from us!"

Y/n:" You are NOT my family! They are, they saved my life from you!"

Stan:" Will you really leave your old friends behind?"

My eyes were wide by that.
Y/n:" They all died in a fire, remember? I was five years old then."
Just then Stan took out a bottle with dust in it.

Stan:" I have the ashes right here!"
He threw it to the ground and was kicking it around trying to get me mad. It was working, they deserved better than that.

Stan:" Remember your best friend then? He had three legs and was your age? Oh I loved seeing your face when he died!"

My cat ears went down after hearing that. I started to hiss from anger.
Stan:" Will you really give up being rich and living with your real family, instead of a cage you can live in your parents mansion."

Y/n:" I said to release my real family now! I'm leaving with them! I don't care if you guys adopted me, I don't want to be around you guys anymore! You are monsters, not me."

Stan:" We will leave you here then, so you
can think about it. Who won't want to be rich."

The three of them left me and my real friends and family alone. I saw a fireplace with logs burning so I scooted towards it and began to burn the ropes that had me tied down on the chair. It was painful, but I needed to get everyone and me out of there. I saw everyone's reactions to me burning myself. They all still might be gaged but I can still hear them screaming for me to stop.