Love At First Sight

It was love at first sight when Kayleigh King walked into the homeroom part of her French II class. When Dhea's eyes landed on her, her pussy thumped hard, a feeling she was all too familiar with.

THUMP! THUMP!

"Down girl." Dhea whispered to her pussy. Thank goodness I don't have a dick, she thought. Otherwise she would've been exposed.

Kayleigh King was gorgeous.

She had honey colored skin, big gray and light brown eyes, straight shoulder length hair. The skin-tight cheetah print leggings she sported modeled her long, beautiful legs and nice round ass. Residing in a state where everything is bigger, Kayleigh King rack definitely helped to sanction that expression.

Right then Dhea knew that she would do whatever was necessary to make Kayleigh King a part of her first taste-testing.

Dhea and Kayleigh became instant BFF's - best friends forever. Dhea realized that disguising her feelings for Kayleigh was going to be a tough challenge.

She repeatedly watched Kayleigh go through a series of different men. After each one disappointed Kayleigh, Dhea was there to offer a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen. Each time, she hoped for an opportuntiy to give Kayleigh the orgasms that her boyfriends had failed to deliver. She wanted so badly to be the one who pampered and stimulated Kayleigh's vaginally until she shook from uncontrollable bliss. Fortunately, for Dhea, she wouldn't have to wait much longer ..

The first time she and Kayleigh were together was a long time coming, but well worth the wait.

It was a moment Dhea would never forget. The experience turned out to be everything she wanted and much more.

Dhea invited Kayleigh over to spend her birthday weekend together. The night before her before Kayleigh arrived, they both were exhausted and decided to retire early to bed.

Kayleigh and Dhea went up to Dhea's room.

Dhea showered first and hopped into her usual sleepwear; a tee and panties.

When Kayleigh came to bed, Dhea nearly climaxed at the sight of her beautiful image.

She wore a tiny, light-pink tank top with adorable matching boy shorts. Her skin was still damp from the shower and her nipples were protruding through her shirt, once the cool air hit them. Dhea drooled at the sight and fantasized about how badly she wanted to suv and caress her breasts. Kayleigh's pussy lips formed a well defined camel's toe through her tight-fighting shorts. Dhea couldn't help but steal a few glances at the vision of beauty.