Loving A Girl

Dhea was fourteen years old the first time she experienced that tingle between her legs. At every opportunity, she had been sneaking and reading her mother's hot erotica novels. She always found them to be hot and steamy, but her heart would especially race each time she read the stories involving two females making love. Even at the age of fourteen, Dhea recognized that the thought of being with a girl got her juices flowing. It didn't take her too long to realize that she wasn't like every other girl that went googoo over boy bands and the hottest boys in school.

Dhea stood five feet two, with the curves of a Coca - Cola bottle. She wore her hair long and wavy to the middle of her back, caramel colored skin, thick full lips and a beautiful smile to die for. Dhea could have any guy she wanted but that wasn't her preference. Dhea liked girls and nobody knew it. Despite innocent flirting, Dhea had never actually been intimate with either sex but that was about to change for her. She had experienced plenty of orgasms, all by her own effort imagining what it would be like to touch and feel the soft skin of another female. That usually ended in late night one-on-one matches with a balled up towel and her vagina. It wasn't until she entered her junior year at I.C Norcom High School that she shared her first sexual experience ; with a woman no doubt.