A Night To Remember

A knock on the door quickly zapped Dhea from her lustful gaze. Her parents were peeking in to say good night.

Dhea giggled to herself when she saw the embarrassment on her father's face, after he caught a glimpse of how good Kayleigh looked in her pajamas. It was obvious that even he couldn't deny that the girl was FINE!

THUMP! THUMP!

Damn! She was calling again! But there was no calming her down tonight. No way could Dhea forfeit this opportunity. She had to take the chance to fuck Kayleigh like there was no tomorrow.

Dhea's heart was beating a trillion milliseconds per minute as she lay there, strategizing the best move to make toward fucking Kayleigh.

As Dhea watched Kayleigh sleep, she became moist when she noticed how the satin sheets conformed to the shape of her body. Dhea stuck her hand in her own panties and started to rub her clit as she inched closer to Kayleigh.

At that moment, she was unsure if Kayleigh was sleep or not, but she didn't care. Her urges had taken over. She slowly eased her arm around Kayleigh's waist and began caressing her silky, smooth thighs. Kayleigh did not protest.

Dhea moved her hand a little higher and began to gently caress Kayleigh's juicy ass. Still, she gave no reaction. Feeling a bit more confident, Dhea began to massage Kayleigh's breasts. Her nipples became hardened and erect, encouraging Dhea to slip her hand underneath her top for complete access to Kayleigh's perky 36DDs.

By this time, Kayleigh could no longer pretend to ignore Dhea's advances. Dhea’s touch was so soft and gentle; much more stimulating than from any guy she’d ever experienced. She had always been curious about making love to a girl. She decided right at that moment, that her first time would be with Dhea.

Kayleigh turned over on her back and spread her legs. Dhea slowly guided her hands over Kayleigh’s boy shorts, teasing the moist crease that Kayleigh made available. She eased her shorts off and guided her tongue down Kayleigh’s navel, placing wet kisses on her stomach and thighs all the way down to her womanhood, Dhea didn’t waste any time penetrating her tongue inside of Kayleigh. Dhea gently teased the opening of her lips and dipped her tongue in as deep as she could. Hungrily, Dhea spread the girl of her dreams legs searching to satisfy her hunger pains. She began to gently suck her, applying a soft pressure that made Kayleigh squeal and moan with excitement. Dhea continued to tongue-fuck Kayleigh.

Now ready for a new position, she instructed Kayleigh to turn and lay on her stomach. Dhea began kissing and licking the back of her neck, all the way down to her well-rounded ass. Dhea started to slowly suck Kayleigh from the back. With a long wet upward stroke, Dhea guided her tongue and started to tease the crack of her ass.

The intensity of Dhea’s tongue proved to be too much for Kayleigh, and through muffled screams captured by the pillow, she released long and hard. Dhea hurried her tongue down to her vagina, to ensure she captured every drop of Kayleigh’s release.

As soon as Kayleigh regained her composure, she turned over and gave Dhea one of the softest, intimate kisses that she ever shared with anyone.