Author Note!

Alright everyone, I know that me making new stories and kind of sort of leaving them in the dust for the more read stories is kind of a thing for me sometimes. But this one will be one that I haven't done yet in terms of storylines since Izuku will be plucked from his world and placed in a world that will essentially be ending within the next few chapters that I will be placing in this story to try and get the whole... plot beginning. With me placing Izuku within the world of Highschool of the Dead, I will need to be having a good reason for doing this. So I will be just placing him within the world of Highschool of the Dead... except he will not be getting all the bullying he got in my other fanfics. He will be growing up with the life he should've had with those surrounding himself, well except for the zombies, but that comes later. Now you all might be wondering, AnthonyTyler9, why are you making another Zombie story? Well the answer is mainly because I was originally wanting to make a Left 4 Dead story where Izuku is just conveniently dropped into the story as a scientist that the Survivors run into and rescue from being killed by the undead. But I decided, to just change the whole premise of that kind of thing. And just have that same plot be the same, but with Izuku within the world of High School of the Dead. Have Takashi as well as his allies come across him as he was holding one of the undead hostage within his basement in order to try and come up with a cure for the disease. Because like all things Zombies, it's a disease first and foremost. And like all diseases, they will have a cure in progress, but with how the entire world is completely taken off guard by this Zombie Plague, Izuku will have much more time to study the undead as well as manage to gather supplies without them noticing his presence. And for storyline's sake, Musutafu Prefecture, Japan will still exist for this whole thing to start. Takashi and his friends will be finding Izuku on the road as he shows them to his home, stating that he has made it impossible for the undead to enter as well as completely overrun. But with how Zombie films and shows state, nothing is impenetrable, not by any means, but for Izuku he had made it damn near impenetrable from any threat. But without anything else to say about this story, I hope you all will tell me who you wish to have Izuku shipped with in the comments down below and I hope you all have a great Week! See you all at the end of the first Chapter!