𝟒𝟎. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Mature content ahead [18+]

Don't read if you are uncomfortable or underage. [It won't affect the storyline]

I know most of you are underage but innocent toh tum log ho hi nahi

Aage badho
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You didn't let me eat the pizza, so now it's my time to eat you instead" my eyes almost bylged out from the sockets hearing his deep and throaty voice

I was sitting on our bed. He took slow steps towards me like a predator ready to hunt his prey. But why am I finding this hot. Pregnancy hormones. Arghh.

I gulped audibly when he came near me and leaned down. My head touched the headrest. He hovered over me. His hands resting on either sides of my head on the headrest. I clutched his t-shirt tightly.

He looked in my eyes and then at my lips. I bit my lower lip teasing him more. He looked very pissed off. I smirked and pulled him into a kiss.

He sucked my lips harshly as is he was starving from a long time. His hand travelled seductively on my back. This was surely a turn on for me. I've been so horny these days that I just want him with me all the time.

His hand held the hem of my shirt which was apparently his but I love to wear it. He undid the buttons and removed the shirt from my body. Without breaking the kiss. I wasn't wearing my brassiere. My nipples were hard wanting his full attention.

He latched his mouth on my hardened bud squeezing and moulding the other with his hand. He sucked my nipples not so harshly but with enough pressure.

He gave me several hickeys there and left kisses on the cleavage. I was a moaning mess under him.

He left my breast with a pop sloppy sound and started sucking the other one.

I was half naked but he was fully dressed. This isn't a fair deal.

My hands moved from his neck downwards to the hem of his t-shirt. I helped him remove his t-shirt.

He moved down from the bed and removed his lower followed my his boxers. He was standing infront of me in his glory.

My throat suddenly felt dry at the sight. His length rock hard infront of me. I looked up to him blinking my eyes. "You want it don't you" he said with a smirk looking down at me.

I got up from the bed and removed my lower slowly testing his patience. I clutched the belt of my panty and played with it teasing him. His gaze was dark.

"Remove it yourself otherwise I'll tear it apart" he said in dominant voice. I removed my panty still holding our eye contact.

I kneeled down infront of him. He was flabbergasted by my sudden action but masked his emotions.