1

An: Yalllllllllll!!!!! I like this one, I have big plans for this story. Warning, Victoria and Bella are.... a thing. Obviously that doesn't last long once Alice comes into town.

This story is based off a song, Remmeber You, with The Weeknd. Some chapter will have songs based off of them. Not important though.

Bella P.O.V

I pushed my peas around my full plate, the conversation around the dinner table drowned out by the storm. Heavy rain, booming thunder, ligheni-

A foot nudged mine underneath the table, saving me from losing myself in the storm again. I glanced up from the plate in front of me, frowning when I saw everyone looking at me.

Seth shot me a pointed look before looking back at our mother. I turned my attention to Sue, who seemed to be waiting for...something?

"Huh?" I asked and Charlie cleared his throat, shooting me a stern look.

"Sorry, I meant excuse me." I mumbled and thankfully no one at the table took it personally.

"I asked if you were okay dear. You've barely touched your food and it's your favorite." Sue pointed out and I glanced down at my almost full plate.

"Thank you for making my favorite meal but I'm just not hungry. I had a big meal at work." I lied, I hadn't eaten since this morning. I had actually thrown up the little breakfast I had when I heard the news.

Sue shot Charlie a pointed look which he didn't catch because he was too busy stuffing his face. He really does love a home cooked meal, you think he would have gotten used to it by now. He had been married to Sue for almost four years now and he still eats as if he hadn't had a home cooked meal in years.

Sue cleared her throat, glancing over at me as if to indicate he should do something. Say something. Like what?

"Oh... I heard your... friend is coming back to Washington. I heard that she was getting an apartment walking distance from yours. Are you excited?" Charlie asked and I felt nauseous all over again. I had just eased the storm, just a light drizzle but it was back now.

"No." I mumbled, forcing myself to eat a little food. Oh wow this is so good. Something about the way Sue cooks, I can replicate it no matter how much I try. Sue and Esme are like culinary goddesses.

My food is good, great actually but I could never make it the same way they do. And sometimes that's all I want. Something to remind me of home, twice a month isn't often enough.

I relaxed a bit, eating another bite of the food. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until now.

"What friend?" Sue asked and I blushed a bit. Shit she doesn't know about Alice? It had been years since I had said her name. Months since I last thought about her. I had finally managed to move on.

I finally managed to forget about her. I had moved on and forgot about her, just like she had forgotten about m-

I can't keep getting mad about that. Everything that happened between us was my fault. I told her to leave. I was the reason that she even got s-

"Mary Alice Brandon." My dad gruffed out and the sound of her name made tingles go down my spine. My heart still raced and my palms still got sweaty.

It is even worse now. The longing was so much worse now. Or maybe it had always been like this and I just forgot.

"Mary Alice Brandon? As in the young woman who was got st-"

"Yep, that Alice Brandon." I mumbled, reaching over to grab my bottle of beer. I took a large swig, almost finishing it before setting it down.