2.

After the award function Teju went to her home and Karan and his friends to do a party and enjoy.

.

.

.

.

Teju reached her home and changed her clothes and went to sleep after eating her dinner

She was trying to sleep but she can't because all the flashbacks from her childhood was coming in her mind where she was playing alone because of Karan.

.

.

Flashback to their childhood

Karan loves to tease and irritate Teju a lot and they were pretty much always used to stay together all the time because their fathers were so close to each other that they decided to bought their houses at the same place. Karan was 8 years old when Teju was born and he loved her as a child because he was the smallest one in his house and now he was thinking he is not the smallest now they were very good friends till Teju was 5 years old but after that on Karan's 14th birthday they were celebrating his birthday with Teju's family, Karan's family and Karan's friends and when they cut the cake Teju went to Karan and asked him to feed her the cake a girl who Karan had a crush on said to him you are friends with a kid and she calls you Sunny.

All of Karan's friends started laughing on him and they were making jokes on him that changed him and he started to stay away from Teju but he was very possessive as a kid too he had make sure that no boy can go near Teju or be friends with her or even talk to her.

When Teju was 10 years old there were very few girls in their neighbourhood who were in her age group and they also sometimes do not come to play so when she tried to play with boys Karan used to tell her go and play with girls and he used to make fun of her so that the other boys do not approach her.

All this things pissed Teju and she told her parents that Karan is her enemy from now on and told them that whenever he come to our house or we go to their house I am not going to talk to him or play with him so please do not force me and her parents had decided to not to interfere in their matter because they know that they both are stubborn and they will not listen to them so they decided to let them be.

They both used to tease each other and made comments on each other or argue with each other whenever they used to meet and their parents used to think that they love to annoy each other but when they grow up they will become friends but after two years when Karan was 16 their whole family shifted to USA and after that they have not met each other.

When Karan was 21 he decided to became an actor and he came back to Mumbai because Ekta ma'am had signed him for one of her shows and his acting career and he bought an apartment is Versova.

When Teju was 17 she won a beauty pageant and her photo was printed on all the newspaper's front page and she got call for audition and she got selected and her acting career also started from then.

Whenever Karan used to come to meet Teju and her parents she used to be always busy because she was shooting and also studying for her engineering both at the same time.

Whenever Teju used to attend any award function or party in which Karan is also invited she always tries to go early and left early or if they coincidently came at the same time she used to ignore him because he always come with his girlfriends so, she never approached him and he had also not made any efforts.

.

.

This is like a small summery about their childhood to their present, I will add some parts from their childhood in the story if required.

.

Now lets go back to our story

.

.

Teju was thinking that Karan was behaving differently today may be because we were at an award function that is why he initiated to talk but we have attended many and he had never initiated or made any effort to talk or even acknowledge me he had not even introduced me to any of his girlfriends till date so why suddenly he wants to initiate small talks today.

Let it be Teju he is a weirdo just ignore him

And she went to sleep

.

.

At Karan's home

Karan's Mom(km)- Listen Sunny's dad don't you think Karan should get married now he lives alone and their is no one with whom he can talk or share his feelings he is 37 years now when will he get married when he turn 50.

Karan's Dad(kd)- I can understand your feelings Suneeta but what can we do we can't force him to get married because he is not dating any girl now and do you think he will agree with the idea of arrange marriage.

KM- Yes he will agree if we emotionally blackmail him, I am very worried for him look he has not came back home yet, when we go back to USA what will he do

KD- Yes you are right but for arrange marriage also we have to look for a girl do you have someone in mind.

KM- Yes I have a very beautiful, intelligent and suitable girl in mind but don't know if she will agree or not.

KD- who

KM-Our Teju

KD- Teju our Prakash's daughter

KM- Yes, how many more Teju do you know

KD- No, I just got surprised, but why are you not sure if she agree or not.

KM- No, its just that they used to fight and argue with each other

KD- Ohhh! but they were kids at that time and she is a very good girl and Prakash always praise her and tells that she never question's his decisions because she knows that whatever decision he takes for her will be for her good.

KM- Then you should talk to him about our proposal.

KD- Yes, I will talk to him tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

Thank you that's all for today hope you like it please vote, comment and share 🙏
.
I have one question for you all in this story one of them is already in love who do you think that is.
Is Tejasswi in love with Karan or Karan is in love with Teju.
Tell me in comments who fall first in love
.
.

I hope you like the story, I know it is going slow now but It will be more interesting in further chapters

Please vote, comment and share this story give your reviews.

Guys one more thing I want to know about your preference regarding update, do you want one update every week with same length or you want two updates every month with longer part. Tell me in the comments.