Chapter One

The wind blew outside nearly scaring me to death, tonight while Thor was at a meeting and Bruce and Tony were in the lab. Me and Steve were gonna watch some movies sense I was bored and he suggested the topic. I had only been an S.H.I.E.L.D for two days yet almost everyone seemed to like me. Except for one person... Nick Fury. He didn't talk to me at all the first day and the second day I tried to talk to him but it didn't work.
Steve was looking through the pile of movies that they had. "How about Star Wars?" He asked holding up the DVD.
"Sure I never seen it though" I said laying on the couch already tired. It was late at night maybe 12:00. I turned my head to see a man in black, green and gold armor walk past he was in hand cuffs and wore a smirk on his pale face. He had raven black hair just like mine but however mine was shorter, he had icy blue eyes also like mine.
I guess I fell asleep because I woke up that morning still on the couch. There was a sound of a bird chirping yet the sound of someone yelling.
I believe I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Cadence I'm 13 years old yet short compared to Tony which is bad because he's short compared to Steve, Thor, and well almost everyone except for Black Widow or as everyone calls her Nat or Natasha. She's a little bit taller than me just a little bit.
I rolled off the couch and onto the floor and got up to stretch. The sound of yelling increased as I began to walk down the hallway to a set of double doors. I pushed them open to see Thor arguing with that creepy black haired dude I saw yesterday. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO ARGUING ABOUT!" I yelled which got them both quiet.
"Nothing Cadence got back to your room" Thor said calmly as I walked over by Thor's side.
"Who's this dude?" I asked smiling.
"Loki" said Thor staring at the man named Loki.
"Well hi!" I said waving at the man but he just gave me a cold stare.
"You know Thor she looks a lot like me" Loki said kneeling down in the cell to look at me. I noticed Thor move his mouth saying 'shut up' which made me laugh.
"I look nothing like you" I said smiling then Loki stood to his full height which he was much taller than me and so was Thor. He was very intimidating.
"Go to your room Cadence" Thor said as Steve opened the doors.
"There you are" Steve said out of breath.
"The solider" Loki said crossing his arms.
"Loki" Steve said grabbing my arm and we left the room.