Chapter Eight

We stood there waiting as Loki crawled onto the stairs. Looking awful. He took a few breathers then sensed us behind him. He turned slowly to Steve, Clint, Nat, Thor, Tony, Hulk (Bruce), and me all staring at him with harsh glares.
"If it's all same to you. I'll have that drink" Loki said staring at us.

____________________________________________________________

I stood by Steve as Thor and Loki were talking. "Any last words Loki?" Thor asked his brother. Loki shook his head and stared at me. "Cadence" Thor said as I walked over to the two, "well in Asgard your name is Hela."
Once I heard Thor say my name is Asgard was Hela many emotions washed over me. I ran to Loki and hugged him tightly.
"Stay out of Mischief and Thor might bring you to Asgard" Loki whispered which made me smile.
"No promises" I whispered back, I finally knew the truth, Loki didn't lie to me he told me the truth, he was my father.
"I mean it Hela" he said giving me a 'better do as you're told' look.
"Okay but still I'm not making a promise" I said with a small laugh.
"Alright" He said, I gave him one last hug and he kissed my forehead gently.
"Now promise me you'll stay out of mischief on Asgard" I said with a smile.
"I promise" he said with a smile then he nodded to Thor saying he was ready. I retreated myself back over to Steve who I still called dad no matter what. I watched as Thor put the muzzle onto Loki's face and then in a few minutes they were gone.