Chapter Six

Me and Steve ran down the street to join Nat and Clint as many Chitauri soldiers surrounded them. I made a illusion of myself and a Chitauri went to kill it. "Over here dumb butts!" I yelled making the solider fly through a window.
Thor landed near us.
"What's the story up stairs?" Steve asked.
"The powers surrounding the cube is impenetrable" Thor said.
I heard Tony say something but didn't understand it sense I didn't have an ear piece.
"How do we do this?" asked Nat.
"As a team" Steve said as I nodded my head in agreement.
"I have unfinished business with Loki" Thor said.
"Yeah, get in line" said Clint fixing an arrow.
"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." Steve started saying as all of us put our attention to Bruce Banner driving up to us on a small motorbike. He got off and walked over to us.
"Well this all seems, horrible" Bruce said.
"I've seen worse" said Nat smiling.
"Sorry" Bruce said.
"No. We could use a little worse" said Nat.
"Stark? We got him" said Steve into the ear piece.
"Banner?" I heard Tony say.
"Just like you said" Steve said.
"Then tell him to suit up. Cause I'm bringing the party to you" I heard Tony say as we saw him fly around the corner followed by a Leviathan.
"I... I don't see how that's a party" Nat said as the creature was getting closer.
"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry" said Steve as the creature starting getting closer.
"That's my secret Captain. I'm always angry" said Bruce as he turned his attention to the creature and transformed into the large green Hulk. Driving his fist in the creature. Then flipping it as Tony shoots at it with a rocket exploding into a soft spot catching it on fire. Steve covers me and Nat with his shield from the flying pieces. I thought it was over. We all hear a loud roar and we look up at the portal to see more Chituari and those big creatures fly out.
"Crap" I said quietly then saw Steve's glare when I said the word. Tony lands down beside us.
"Guys" said Nat.
"Call it, Cap" said Tony.
"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash" Steve ordered.
"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony.
"Right. Better clench up" said Tony as him and Clint flew away.
"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up" said Steve as Thor swung his hammer and flew away, "you, me and Cadence, we stay here on the ground keep the fighting here."
Steve turned back to the hulk with a smile.
"And Hulk... Smash" Steve ordered as Banner smiled and jumped onto a building taking some Chituari to their deaths.