TIMMY IMAGINE FOR SARAHFAITH4

SARAH'S POV.

Today is the day that I am finally going to Digi! I'm finally going to get to meet all of 5quad and finally get to hug all of them and tell them all how much I love them!! I was going with my best friend! She loves Nick and I'm in love with Timmy! I just couldn't wait to just hug him and tell him all the things I've wanted to say to him for such a long time!

**time kips to when you are at Digi****

When we got there me and my friend went straight into line! We left our house really early so that we could get to Digi in enough time to be able to be almost first in line! of course we weren't first in line but we were very close to the beginning of the line. There was only about 5 minutes until we could be let into the place where they were have Digi! First thing that was going to happen was we were going to go to the meet ad greet! I was so excited that this was going to be the first time I could actually talk to and hug them all for the first time!

**skips time to when they were next in line and they were about to meet 5quad!**

So we were next it was my turn to finally meet the love of my life for the first time ever! I was so happy! I could see them and I could here them I just couldn't stop smiling and I didn't even meet them yet!

Its finally the moment I'm going to meet y idols and I can see then right now! It was finally my turn! I am going to meet my idols! when I went up I hugged all of them! then I got to Timmy and I held him so close and wouldn't let go. as we were hugging all I kept saying was I love you!

TIMMY'S POV.

All the girls that came up to me were nice and all of them were really pretty! The most beautiful girl I have ever seen is next in line. she was so perfect, I just cant wait to hug her and hold her in my arms. when she came up to me and hugged me I held her so tight and I wouldn't let go. she kept saying I love you and I would reply back with saying I love you so much more!

SARAH'S POV.

when Timmy said that to me I was so happy and I just wanted to cry because of how happy I was! After we took the picture and I was hugging all of them Timmy slide something in my hand and told me to open it later when I got back home!

So later on when I got home I opened the piece of paper that Timmy had gave me and it said " Here's my number why don't you call me sometime! (T/N)" I literally flipped out but then I took my phone out and put his number in my phone and I texted him! then later after texting for about 30 minutes Timmy asked me if he wanted to facetime with me for a little bit. that little bit turned into a 3 hour conversation about getting to know each other! even though the next day when I woke up and I was so tired from talking to Timmy all night it was all worth it! we would talk every night! every single night me and Timmy would talk on the phone for 3-5 hours everyday! Until one day we both told each other how much we loved each other and we needed to see each other again. even though it was that short amount of time Timmy asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes to him.

TIMMY'S POV.

Sarah didn't know this but I've been talking to her mom telling her that I was going to travel down to where she lived and surprise her! So today was the day that I was leaving to go meet my Beautiful Girlfriend for the second time. I know that she will be so surprised when I get there and I l knock on her door and when she opens the door she will see me standing there and waiting for her after I hadn't seen her for about 3 months! so right now I was getting on my flight to where she lived and the whole way there I was texting her the whole time.

** Time skips to when Timmy is in the taxi and is on the way to her house**

so now I'm siting in the taxi just waiting to see her! her house is only 20 minutes away from where she lives. But still the whole time I was driving to her house I was texting her but I wouldn't tell her anything about where I was or when I was going to be there! When the driver told me her house was right around the corner I started to get really excited and I couldn't wait to be about to hold her in my arms again but this time I could actually kiss her! Then it was the time the time where I was outside her house! I walked up the steps and knocked on the door and I was so excited to see her! when the door opened I saw her beautiful face I went over and I hugged her so long. When we pulled away from the hug that was when I placed my lips on her for the first time and it was the best kiss I've ever had! When we pulled away from the kiss I said to her I love you so much and she returned with the same words!

AN: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND YOU CAN STILL SEND REQUEST WHENEVER YOU NEED TO! AND TO ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SENT IN REQUESTS IM SORRY THAT IM SO LATE I HONESTLY DON HAVE AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY I DIDNT DEO IT AND IM SORRY FOR THAT BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE THEM AS SOON AS I CAN! THANK YOU ALL!!