Edwim imagine for bellaleva13

This is an imagine for bella.

Bella's POV.

I've never told Edwin this but I can have panic attacks when people get too close to me and ask me a lot of questions.

Today me and Edwin were going to rudan and nick's apartment to hang out with Zach and Timmy.

All their girlfriends were gonna be there and I've never met them before so I was really nervous.

When we go there it was only me, Edwin, Nick, Nicks girlfriend, Rudan , and Rudan's girlfriend.

After a little while everyone else showed up we were sitting around. then the guys wanted their private time so all the guys went into another room which left me with all the other guys girlfriends who I have never met before.

They kept asking me questions and they were getting all In my face I started to panic. I didn't know what to do cause I had never told anyone about me have panic attacks.

The girls all started to worry... Nicks girlfriend went into the room where all the guys were hanging out.

She said "GUYS GET IN HERE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH BELLA!"

All of a sudden I heard Edwin coming running into the room. he came and sat by my side and helped calmed me down.

He said. What's wrong? why did you panic like that?

Well... I forgot to tell you be I have panic attacks when people come close to me and always shoot questions at me I get scared and I start going into a panic attack. I said

Why didn't you just tell me that? He said

I didn't want to tell you cause I thought you would make fun of me or laugh at me because of it. I said

I would never make fun of you I love you! He said

I love you to Edwin. I said

After that we went home and cuddled for the rest of the night sitting on the couch watching movies an eating popcorn.

*************************************
I hope you liked it Bella!