Chapter 1

Ruksan's POV:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing. I stretched out my hand and searched for my phone, I felt it with my closed eyes and put it off. I turned to the other side covering myself fully with the blanket again.

I don't wish to go to work today my mind thought in laziness.

But you can't miss today, there is an important meeting. My heart said seriously.

After 5 minutes again my alarm rang... I opened my sleepy eyes and sat up straight slowly stretching my limbs and broke my knuckles yawning.

I turned and took my phone. I looked at the time... And it's 7:30.

We have only half an hour left. I looked over at the man sleeping beside me.

I smiled slightly, I slowly bent over and whispered in his ear.

"Emraan wake up!" I said softly.

He didn't budge...

"Emraan wake up please!"
I said and shook him a little.

No effect on him...
I sighed and left a breath.

"Emraan we'll be late, you have an international client coming over today. Please get up"
I said now a little louder.

In a fraction of a second, he held my waist and pulled me down coming over me and slowly he opened his dark brown eyes meeting my soft hazel ones.

I gasped in a tingling feeling, which always happens when he touches me. He looked at me without any emotion and slowly came closer to kiss me.

I kept my hands on his chest and stopped him.

"We can't afford to be late, let's get ready" I said softly looking at my hands on his bare chest.

He didn't bother with my words and started kissing my neck very slowly. He bit my weak spot making me morn. He pulled off my night gown giving me hickeys on my breast and neck. In a minutes time he entered into me with a slam.

I tried my best but failed in stopping this man. He eventually had his way out. I kept quiet further. I closed my eyes in pain.

Ruksan you are always quiet. My heart said.

You can never say no to him or come out of this situation in your life. My mind said.

My heart felt numb... It had become emotionless long ago.

He lay back gasping for breath once he was done after a few minutes. I very slowly got up and came into the bathroom. I stood under the shower and cried my heart out. After crying for nearly 15 minutes I stood underneath the shower.

This is nothing new, your every morning starts like this. So now stop crying and get ready. My mind spoke to me casually.

Don't worry someday maybe things will change. Just keep yourself strong.
My heart consoled me.

I quickly washed myself and came out with my bathroab. I saw him sitting on the bed only with his boxers and looking into his phone.
I quietly walked past him and opened the cupboard, taking out our clothes. I kept his in the bathroom and came out standing in front of him.

"Get ready we need to go straight to the meeting venu and then office" I said lamely.

He just nooded still looking into his phone. I sighed and walked to my dressing table. I stood wiping my wet hair with another towel.
I looked at his board back sitting on the bed.

I left a painful breath. I looked at myself back in the mirror.

What has my life become? What I was before and now what I am?
I thought in pain and wonder.