Chapter 31

Emaran's POV:

It's been one month since I've spoken to her normally. Now she's full time, nine months coming to an end within two more weeks. I only ask her if she's fine and her medicines are there. She replies and that's it. No conversation more, seriously I'm very hurt and angry. If she can't trust me enough then why is she with me? She still doesn't have full trust then why must I talk to her. I'll keep a distance that's better.

It's a Sunday and my ammi has come home today. She said she will be with us till baby's delivery.
That day when my ammi came home, obviously I was happy and overwhelmed. She apologizes to me and I forgave her. I also missed her and wanted her to be and see my child coming into this world. Yes, I didn't forget to thank my wife for sorting out things.
I was in my study room working on my laptop.

Konck.. Knock... I heard the door sound and looked up to see my sister.

I smiled slightly at her and she walked in smiling.
"Busy bhai?" She asked me.

"Not really... Tell me why?" I said with my eyes glued to my laptop.

She sat on the opposite chair and gave me a nervous smile. I looked over my laptop screen and gave her weird stare.

"What happened princess?"
I asked her casually but in wonder.

"Bhai please don't get angry or reacte too much. There is something that is bothering me and I need to tell you about it"
She said getting serious.

My reaction depends on your topic. I said and stopped working giving her attention.

I leaned back folding my hands towards my chest with a poker face.

She took a deep breath and spoke... "There is one guy who is troubling me and my friends in college. He is actually your accquentance Mr. Durgaprassd younger brother, Aurnprassad.
He and his friends always worry me and my friends. We even complained to our HOD but he didn't take it seriously. So I came to you for help"

"I know him quit well... He's not a great guy. You don't worry I'll handle it my way"
I said in assurance to her.

"But I don't want any violence or later Arun coming and troubling us more"... She said in a bit fear.

"You trust me right princess? You know your brother well enough. I'll speak to Mr. Durgaprassd about it personally. Don't worry"
I told her again.

She nodded leaving a breath of relief.

"And one more thing?" She said and stood up.

"Aur kya?" I asked her again.

"When are you and bhabi going to end this cold War?"
She asked lamely.

I left a short breath and chuckled sadly with a sad smile... "I don't know" I said casually.

"Please end it before baby comes home" She said and walked out.

I do not know what to do exactly I'm done in my part. So I'm not going to do anything more. I put my mind back to my work.

After sometime I came out to hall room to my mother and wife sitting and talking and my sister was on a call standing near the balcony.

"You're finally done with work?" My ammi asked me as she saw me.

"Hmm somewhat"...
I said stretching my hands holding my neck.

"We planned to eat dinner out today....can we?" My ammi asked me again.

"Yeah, sure why not?"
I said casually and sat on the one side arm chair.