Part 11/Season 1 Finale: Corrupted Truth

Naruto's Current Bloodlines/Unique Jutsu:

Forest Release/Plant Style

Esper Release/ Psycho Style

Alpha Pack

Insect Release/ Bug Style

Shadow Release

Chakra Construct Creation

Swift Release

Instant Regeneration

Bottomless Stomach

Byaku-Sharingan

Rinne-Byakugan

Mugen Byakugan

Shin Sharingan

Choten Byakugan

Shikotsumayku

Perfect Kama Seal

Claw Markings

Yomotsu Hirasaka

Senrigan

Sukunahikona/Daikokuten

Shinju Seedling Creation

Jougan

Tenseigan

Omnipotence(Weakened)

Sound Release/Sonic Style

Molecular Release

Golden Weaver

Sage King

Water Form Control

***********************************************************************************************

After having his fun with Shina for one more round, Naruto would send his slave of a sister to one of his pocket dimensions before looking up towards his Mother and Father, who were giving him death glares that would make any normal shinobi shit their pants 1000x over.

Naruto: Yeah, now we're getting somewhere! 

Naruto: COME, MOTHER! FATHER! RELEASE YOUR RAGE AND SHOW EVERYONE IF YOU REALLY STAND ON BUSINESS!!!!!

Naruto would deactivate the barrier around the arena, and the minute he did, one of Minato's FTG Kunai would land in front of him and he would appear in front of Naruto and thrust a Rasangan towards his face. However, Naruto would simply shrink the attack with Sukunahikona before activating his Mugen Byakugan and striking Minato in the chest with his bare palm, sending the Fourth Hokage flying into a wall and making him spit out volumes of blood.

Naruto: WEAK ASS HOKAGE!!! ......**Looks up**.....COME DOWN HERE, YOU CRIMSON-HAIRED SLUT!!! I WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO SEE HIS WIFE  GET VIOLATED IN FRONT OF HIS VERY EYES!!!!