Chapter 1-Ocean Master's Threats

The view of the beach is so peaceful,The sky is bright,lives a surface dweller named Mieya.She is a student at Maine Middle School.She has a friendgroup of two girls name Lya,Ravenna and two boys named Kim and Rin.Together,they shared the same hobby such as exploring and sailing on the weekends.As for her family,they are in a good terms but her parents is too busy with their job,leaving Mieya staying alone the whole time.

One day after school,Mieya was planning with her friends for their weekly sailing at the beach this weekend.They confirms it and went back home but as Mieya,Ravenna and Kim were walking,they saw a tall,blonde hair and,blue eyes guy with a royal suit standing on the beach with the guards around.He looks like he is from a kingdom but Mieya is unsure of what it is.

Mieya:Hey,hey guys shh...who is that?

Ravenna:Hah?

Mieya; shhh hide hide
*They hid in one of the rocks nearby*

Kim:hey WHAT!

Mieya and Ravenna:SHH SHUT UP!
*They whispered*

Mieya:He looks like hes a king from the tale or something..Not gonna lie,his trident looks quite sharp and his fierce face..

Kim:Now what!?

Mieya:Okay here I guess we shouldn't stay here cause they looked dangerous..okay I count from 1 to 3.We walked out and act as natural as possible okay?

-Kim and Ravenna nodded-

Mieya:One..two...three!

They act as natural as possible as a passerby with utmost presicion and calm.All of the sudden,the King looks at them suspiciously but he let it slide.As they were far enough from them,they were intrigued of who that King is.

Mieya:Phewww..that guy looks like hes a king or something judging by his outfit and the guards around him..What do yall think?

Kim:His outfit looks like he is maybe from Atlantis,that is my theory so far.

Mieya:What...? Atlantis?

Mieya showed her confused face and has zero knowledge of it.Kim explained it to her.

Kim:Yes,haven't you read about the tale of Atlantis when you are younger? It's an underwater kingdom inside the ocean.I think it really does exist.

Ravenna:There is no way! You know it's a hoax Kim.

Kim:What if its real guys??!

Mieya:I don't know guys.For now whatever..I can't wait for our weekly sailing together this weekend.At least he doesn't care,Right?

Kim and Ravenna:Yep!

Mieya:I gotta get home now,See ya!

Kim and Ravenna waves at Mieya and separates their way back to their respective houses.

***

The sailing day has eventually came.Mieya,Kim,Lya,Ravenna and Rin went to the beach to board on the ship like always.All of them enter the boat while the captain starts to sail.They all enjoy the waves of the ocean and the breezy winds.Suddenly,a big storm and waves is starting to become even more extreme.They are about sail back to the shore when the five of them see an incoming waves heading towards their boat.The captain lost control of the boat.

The captain lost control of the boat