Chapter 3-That Aquarian Princess

4 years ago....

  Lives a princess named Leonor Alexandria from an underwater Kingdom called Aquaria,one of the kingdoms in Atlantis.She was born with a telekinetic and hydrokinetic power inherited from her mother.Her dream is to visit the surface as she grew curious of what is outside this underwater world.However,his father King Allin stops her because he is concerned about his daughter and she is not ready to go by her own.He knew that Leonor is so vulnerable to any incoming threats.

He knew that Leonor is so vulnerable to any incoming threats

-Kingdom of Aquaria-

One tragic day for her,Kingdom or Aquaria got attacked by a cruel Ocean Master just because King Allin disagrees to unite with him and his plan to destroy the surface.Thousands of armies were killed by Ocean Master/Orm along with his army.

King Allin orders the guards to lock Leonor in her bedroom cause he thinks that she is not ready for a combat yet.Leonor thinks she is big enough to fight in a combat but her training is still in process so her father couldn't let his princess to risk her life.

Leonor:Open please! I need to help!

Guards:Princess,Im sorry.This is an order from King Allin.Stay here until everything is over—

-BANG!-

Leonor take her step back from her door.She tries to hold the door with her power.The door opens loudly and sees Orm Marius,the Ocean Master enters the room,approaching her with his sharp trident.He stares at her for a second before he speaks.

Orm:Hello,you must be Princess Leonor right? Long time no see...
*He smirks*

Leonor:King Orm..? What have happen to you?

Orm:Your father disagrees with my deal and this is what your kingdom deserves.We need to unite and destroy the surface world! Don't you trust me Leonor?

He approaches her and Leonor reverse herself back

Leonor:Destroying the surface is not the solution.What have you became..from a nice person to this..heartless king?!
*She tries to use her power and throws a vase at him*

-Orm dodges it and smirks-

Orm:That version of me is dead.You have no right to tell me what should I do Princess! I'll—
*He points his trident*

-The backup guards approaching her room.Orm stares at Leonor sharply before he breaks out through her transparent window from her room.Leonor watches him swim away with a confused look-

Leonor:(Why did he swim away?)

-The guards came in-