Chapter 2-The Lost Kingdom of Necrus

Several years after Orm's defeat,Mieya is now a matured (or not so) 17 years old girl and its almost her last year of highschool.She live as usual in the surface while Arthur and Mera ascend the throne to become king and queen of Atlantis.

Mieya wake up and realize that the day is similar to any other day she have spent her life during school.It all starts again when I woke up and switch my alarm off,I'm late for school.

Mieya:Shit! Im late!!
*She grab her school bags and barge out through her door*

She rushed to school and enter her class..In science class,She got her eye on the pendulum and her friends looks at her weirdly.As always,Mieya return home from school and walk through the beach as that is the only route that she use to go home.Mieya is an adventurous girl and she can't live without any actions in her life thus she grew bored with her daily routine.

One faithful day,her life could change again as she wished.She takes her time to sit and enjoy the beauty and serenity of the beach. She sat on the sand beneath her feet, which feels comforting and relaxing. The smell of the salt in the ocean air is pleasant to her nostrils and she throw some pebbles in the water, watching as they splash into the ocean and seeing the tiny whirlpools of water she have created. Suddenly,Arthur and one unfamiliar person approaches bored Mieya.She wipe my eyes to see if she was hallucinating but its real.

She wipe my eyes to see if she was hallucinating but its real

Mieya:Hey..King Arthur..?

Arthur: Hey Mieya,its nice to meet you again...! And please call me Arthur only.

Mieya:Alright then,what is your occasion to the surface? One more thing,who is that bearded guy behind you?

Arthur: Oh,I'll explain to you.I just break Orm free from the Desert Prison and I wanted to give him a bit of a makeover before we start our mission

Mieya's jaw dropped as she knew that its Orm.She burst into a goofy laugh. Orm looks a little disheveled and untidy from his imprisonment at the deserters kingdom, but he is wearing a big smile on his face which is all you need in this moment.

Mieya:WHAT?! HAHAHAH!! Y..You???

Orm: Yea, yea..it was just a small setback that's all. But don't worry! I have come to finally claim my throne once more!

Mieya:Yea right..still as cocky as always
*She pat her forehead*

Arthur: Cut it out brother,I won fair and square

Orm: Oh really? You don't even know how to rule Atlantis like I do!

Arthur:Remember,I break you out for a reason okay?

Orm:*He rolled his eyes*

Mieya:Bro,I can't.Look at you! Ew

Arthur:Don't worry,I'll make him tidy again..haha

Orm:Shut up kid!You wan't me to execute you like I almost did last time!?

Mieya:Hah right! Come and fight me "Ocean Master"