16-30

"The Kingdom of Beasts" Chapter 16

Jing Cong coaxed the cat,

 "Prime Minister Pei is very leisurely today."

 A group of masters from the palace school groveled and surrounded the regent as he came from the front hall. The sun was probably coming out in the west today, so the regent who never asked the palace school had any questions. The king and the prime minister actually appeared here on the same day.

 Pei Zhen slowly took back the palm on Qiao Mi's head and looked at the girl who was a head shorter than him. She seemed to be glaring at Jing Cong in displeasure. The intimacy and coquettishness in her bright eyes made him feel suffocated.

 "I have a rest today. I am visiting friends. It is not leisurely. It is rare to see the regent not sitting in the Yulong Palace at this time." Apart

 from Qiao Mi, Pei is probably the only person alive in the world who dares to contradict Jing Cong like this. Zhen, don't look at him. He is usually friendly to others and as gentle as jade, but when he faces Jing Cong, he will always be unafraid of the powerful and verbal.

 Stepping down the palace corridor, Jing Cong looked at the lush flower tree that had appeared. His deep brown cold eyes were cold and unwavering. He looked at Qiao Mi, who was covered in petals, and waved.

 "Come here."

 Qiao Mi curled his lips and trotted over, standing in front of Jing Cong's tall figure. He habitually grasped the long sleeves of his purple and gold dragon robe and held up a bunch of vine flowers in his hand. Nuo said: "My lord, look quickly, I turned into a sapling just now, and Prime Minister Pei helped me light it, and it turned into a flower tree!"

 However, the majesty on Jingcong's body was too heavy, and the fragrant fragrance flowing in the air solidified. After a few moments, she moved her long fingers slightly, twirling the pink and purple petals in Qiao Mi's hair, and rubbing her cute cat ears that were slightly trembling.

 "Prime Minister Pei's little tricks of coaxing women are becoming more and more sophisticated."

 The huge training ground was too empty, and Jing Cong's slightly chilly words echoed very clearly. Pei Zhen smiled calmly when he heard the words, but his eyes were always on Qiao Mi tugged on the plain fingers in Jing Cong's sleeves.

 "Your Majesty, you misunderstood. I'm just here to give you advice on techniques."

 Qiao Mi is not stupid. Jing Cong, an old pervert like Bingshan, is very controlling. Most likely, he was jealous when Pei Zhen touched her head just now. She hurriedly held his hand and shook it, looking up at her smiling face to please him.

 "Don't worry about those details. I can use magic. Aren't you happy?"

 Jing Cong turned his eyes coldly, pinched Qiao Mi Shuli's cheek, and said lazily: "Xiao Mi'er knows how to use magic. The king is naturally happy, why don't I teach you a more powerful move?"

 The doting secretly flowing in the calm and low-mellow voice shocked everyone present.

 Pei Zhen's loneliness, Jing Yang's unwillingness, and the sincerity and fear of the masters were all vividly expressed at this moment.

 "Okay!" Qiao Mi really thought that Jing Cong was going to teach her, so she couldn't help but be happy, looking at him with bright eyes, very curious.

 But it turned out that she had thought too much. Jing Cong narrowed his cold eyes and waved his hand. The moment Qiao Mi exclaimed, the huge vine tree withered quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye. Over time, a prosperous tree becomes an old tree with dead branches, ugly and depressed.

 Even the fragrance of flowers in the air turned into a faint smell of rot...

 "You...you!"

 This move was really powerful. Qiao Mi was so angry that he couldn't speak for a long time. If it weren't for the flower string in his hand, , she almost thought that the huge flower tree was just a dream.

 The cool wind blew by, and the dead branches fell to the ground without any force. Just like her heart at this time, it was broken all over the ground.

 ...

 He had a cold war with Jing Cong for three days. During this period, Qiao Mi turned into his real body and nestled on the brocade couch in Xuantian Palace. Whenever Jing Cong came over, he would point his plush butt towards him and ignore him.

 Even his request for sex was ruthlessly rejected by her.

 "Are you still angry? It's just a flower tree. Why have you been bored for so many days?"

 He touched the cat's fat buttocks, but was slapped on the back of his hand by the cat's tail. Jing Cong was not angry, but instead He found it very interesting. After raising Qiao Mi for three years, this was the first time he knew that she was so angry. No matter how she coaxed her, it would be useless. It rarely made him feel helpless.

 I'm afraid this cat is the only person in the world who can control him like this.

 "Get up quickly and take a look at what I asked the people from the Royal Food Bureau to prepare for you." The

 palace ladies who came in stream quietly placed the tray in their hands on the small table of the brocade couch. As soon as the red gold lid was opened, The overflowing fish fragrance instantly spread throughout the palace.

 "There are steamed, braised, grilled, fried... Don't you like to eat fish the most? Get up and eat it." Even though the cooking was delicious, the fishy smell still made Jing Cong frown, but for In exchange for Qiao Mi's favor, he had to endure it.

 The cat's nose was extremely sensitive, and the smell of fish that surrounded his nose made Qiao Mi open his eyes. He instinctively jumped up and wanted to rush to the table, but when he saw the strategic smile on Jing Cong's face, Thinking of the tragic death of the flower tree, she tried her best to shrink back.

 snort! It was so insidious, trying to use her favorite food to bait her. If she gave up this time, wouldn't she have to let him ravage her in the future?

 "Meow!"

 Qiao Mi felt that he still had to stick to his own integrity.

 It was rare that Jing Cong came back to coax Mao'er from the government affairs today, so he made full preparations, rubbed Qiao Mi's dull little head, and said with a smile: "You really have the backbone, but it's a pity that this table of fish and meat, my king I thought you liked it, and I specifically asked the Imperial Food Bureau to keep it ready for the future. Since you don't like eating it, there's no need to do it in the future."

 Besides being greedy for men, he is also a glutton, and Jing Cong is used to controlling people's hearts. , dealing with Qiao Mi is just a piece of cake.

 "This tastes quite fragrant. It is indeed the Tianshan cod that the ape tribe paid tribute to. Tsk..."

 "Meow!"

 Tianshan cod! When the ape clan paid tribute last year, Jing Cong ordered it to be kept in the imperial garden. Every time Qiao Mi would take a look at the fat fish in the pond, she had been craving for it for a long time.

 Intuitively, the overflowing fish fragrance danced in the air, tickling the tip of her nose and beard. She swallowed unconsciously, quickly turned her jewel-like cat eyes, and turned to look at Jing Cong with her pink little tongue sticking out.

 you are vicious!

 "Meow!" My fish!

 Just when she was about to throw herself down on the table, Jing Cong, who had succeeded in his treacherous plot, waved her into his arms and pulled the cat's tail to prevent her from moving. Amidst Qiao Mi's dissatisfied cat purring, he could only hear him laughing. .

 "How much food can you eat in your little cat's belly? Hurry up and change back."

 He seemed to have been prepared for a long time. After waving his hand, Gong'e presented a gorgeous girl's dress. After everyone had retreated, he He nodded lovingly on Qiao Mi's forehead, and the cat that was still in his arms suddenly turned into a naked girl.

 "You!"

 She didn't plan to reconcile with him yet, she just wanted to eat the fish and have another cold war, but she didn't want to be changed back by him, so she slapped away his big hand that was rubbing the pepper milk with a blushing face.

 Jing Cong was in a very happy mood. He stroked her messy black hair, then took the dresses and put them on her one by one. His posture was as gentle as if he was a different person. This made Qiao Mi feel uneasy and sat down. In his arms, those slender fingers tied a bow around his waist.

 This situation feels quite a bit like a loving father loving his daughter...