61-75

"The Kingdom of Beasts" Chapter 61

Do you love me? h

 Qiao Mi lay naked on the table, Nuo Nuo did not dare to cry too loudly. If he had known that Jing Cong was not easy to fool, he should not have told a lie just now. What happened to Pei Zhen last time I didn't know what kind of punishment he would have to give me today after being tortured by him in his original form for several days.

 "Prince, please don't be like this, I'm scared!"

 The delicate Qianqian's back was pressed against the cold table. She was so cold that she was shaking violently when she spoke. Her two legs were hanging tightly under the edge of the table, and she was surrounded by the scene. Cong's waist is separated and cannot be closed.

 "Afraid?" His slender fingers pushed down her flower slit, and saw the soft flesh of her pink lips shrinking. When his finger touched the shallow part of the flower's mouth, he felt a faint wetness and smoothness inside. Jing Cong sneered. "I'm not afraid here at all."

 Qiao Mi's white face instantly turned red. He raised his shiny white knees and brought their legs together, but he accidentally pinched Jing Cong's fingers and inserted them a little, causing him to feel stiff and slightly. Liang's fingertips dug into the tender flesh, and she couldn't help but moan softly.

 "This is, this is a natural reaction!"

 Her body had even withstood the original form of intercourse. She could no longer bear any teasing, and the honey water seemed to be always abundant.

 "Open your legs."

 Jing Cong pulled out the finger that was clamped in her hole. There was a clear popping sound, and his big palm slapped her little butt with a little force. Her tender white buttocks instantly turned red. Qiao Mi, who was in pain, quickly spread her legs obediently.

 He pinched her pair of thin ankles and put them on the table, making an M posture, with her jade door slightly facing upwards, her petite and beautiful slit was a little moister and brighter than before, exuding a faint fragrance, Jing Cong and He inserted two fingers into the flower's mouth easily, and when he pulled it out, his fingertips were covered with liquid.

 "You slutty cat is getting more and more slutty. Even when you're spanked, water will drip out. Look, it's so sticky."

 He put his hands in front of Qiao Mi's eyes, opening and closing them, and brought them out of his hole. The mucus was pulled out into transparent lines. It was so erotic that Qiao Mi closed her eyes in shame.

 Jing Cong didn't intend to let her go just like that. His fingers covered in honey directly touched her lips. When Qiao Mi suddenly opened his eyes and wanted to speak, he thrust his fingers into Tan's mouth.

 "Uh! No..."

 The speed was barely slower than the penetration, not giving Qiao Mi a chance to speak at all. His fingers were nimble, picking at her two rows of silver teeth from time to time, and playing with her wonderful tongue. , saliva dripped from his little mouth, and he kept sobbing.

 As soon as his fingers were removed, before Qiao Mi could take a breath of fresh air, Jing Cong's lips pressed heavily against hers. With a domineering attitude of plundering everything, he sucked her small mouth arrogantly and fiercely, with a bit of nibbling, protruding Her Adam's apple moved slightly, sucking away the wetness in her mouth in an instant, and her big tongue still ruthlessly stirred her dry lips and tongue, causing her to shed tears in pain.

 At first, the lotus-white hands could still push and slap him on his shoulders. As the kiss became more intense, they gradually lost their strength. In the end, they fell softly on the table and stopped moving.

 "You never believe me, Qiao Mi, you selfish liar."

 Jing Cong's disordered and heavy breathing brought dangerous heat waves, spreading over her small face as big as a palm, and she was at a loss. , her panic seemed to him to be lies.

 Even though they had the most intimate contact, she had never believed in him, let alone loved him. Sadly, Jing Cong, who stepped on the people of the world and controlled life and death, had fallen unconsciously.

 How willing he was...

 The suffocating kiss finally ended. Qiao Mi swallowed a few quick breaths before his pale face regained some of its blush. He looked at the different Jing Cong in bewilderment. There was something unexpected in his cold brown eyes. Full of anger and loneliness, it startled her.

 "Do you love me?" he asked suddenly.

 Qiao Mi looked at him blankly, as if he couldn't believe that he could hear the word "love" from Jing Cong's mouth. How could someone as powerful and ruthless as him need such an illusory confirmation?

 So, does she love him?

 After a long silence, he silently gave Jing Cong a heavy answer. His hands were placed on the sides of Qiao Mi's face. The two were so close to each other, but they were far away. He suddenly laughed, his brown eyes filled with tears. Full of sadness.

 "Where's Pei Zhen? So you love him?"

 She doesn't love the ruthless, heartless and aloof king, but she does love the gentle and gentle Pei Zhen?

 Love Pei Zhen? Qiao Mi's eyes flickered, what exactly is love? If it was just a sudden heartbeat for a certain second, or a heartfelt dependence and love, then she felt this way about both Jing Cong and Pei Zhen.

 Is this love?

 "I..."

 Unfortunately, Jing Cong didn't give her a chance to speak. He sealed her lips with his fingers, smiling extremely sinisterly. His sharp eyes almost penetrated Qiao Mi's entire body, and he was filled with helplessness and resentment deep in his heart.

 "Haha! When I met you three years ago, my disaster began. If you don't love me, don't love me..." His last words were low and hoarse.

 After saying this, he picked up the stunned Qiao Mi and turned her over, letting her lie on the table. His hot thin lips were desperate, kissing and biting her back, exposing her delicate and delicate muscles. , and not long after, the bite from him was red and purple, vaguely bloodshot, and extremely oozing.

 "Ah!"

 The pain of abuse made Qiao Mi scream. She bit her finger subconsciously, gasping in pain, and she lay stiffly on the table, letting Jing Cong's tall body cover her. superior.

 Qishang Saixue's willow waist and tender buttocks were pinched and bitten. When the huge meat head pressed against the flower slit, Qiao Mi was already half-fainted. The shrinking and delicate flesh was suddenly separated by the huge penis, and the hot and thick penis invaded instantly. The moist flower pot was forced to bear the violent penetration.

 "Hmm~"

 Qiao Mi moaned unconsciously. The cock that hit her back made her lower abdomen tighten. Even though it had been wrapped for so long, she still couldn't get used to the huge filling.

 Pushing aside her weakly swinging cat tail, Jing Cong grabbed her waist without mercy and began to fuck her vigorously. The love and anger that had nowhere to go were poured in with all his strength. In Qiao Mi's body.

 The hard head of flesh pounded the cervix at high frequency, and the inner wall of the soft flesh, which was constantly rubbed by the ferocious rod, began to ripple, and the hot and humid water poured out in waves, finally slowing down Jing Cong's speed.

 While vigorously moving his waist, he pushed aside the long wet hair from Qiao Mi's ears, bit his thin lips on the exquisite earlobe, and sighed heavily with a trace of lust.

 "If you don't love me, then don't love me. Just love you."

 Qiao Mi, who was penetrated by the thick meat pillar, sobbed instinctively and loudly, but she still couldn't wake up with her eyes closed. After Jing Cong sighed, she was helpless. The fingers on the table flicked quickly...