Rogercop

Today was Parent's Career Day, where students will come to school with their parents as they will come up and explain their skills in their departments, as Tom Dupain-Cheng, Marinette's father, is standing in front of the class.

"My day begins at 4 AM every morning, because the bakery opens at 7, you'd think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes....but actually, it's different every day." Tom explains, as Celine notices that Arthur stepped out of his seat before slipping out of the room, unnoticed. "One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might..."

Arthur opens the door, as Arthur hears Adrien on the phone.

"Hi Father, it's me....it's Parent's Career Day at school remember? I was hoping that you were going to show up, call me back..." He said, ending the call.

Walking over to his brother, Arthur pat his head, as Adrien accepted the pat, knowing who it was already. No words were spoken, as the two brothers stood in silence. A couple minutes pass, as Arthur pulls his hand away.

"Head back to your seat, I'll be there in a minute." He said.

"Kay." Adrien nods, as he walks pass Celine. "Hey Celine."

"Hey Adrien." She greeted back, as Adrien walked back, she then walk over to Arthur who hugged her, as she return it by wrapping her arms around his waist. "Everything alright between you two?"

Arthur laid his head on top of Celine, as he sighs.

"Nothing new, as usual, our father can't show up." He said.

Celine look up at him, gently running her fingers through his hair, as some of the tension leave Arthur's face, but not all of it.

"I understand what's that like." She said.

Celine's father never answer his phone since he was always busy, and her mother is abroad, so she can't call her either. So Celine truly did understand what it's like to be in Adrien and Arthur's shoes.

"Let's go back inside, okay?" She asks, as Arthur nodded.

The two of them went back in class, as Celine was about to go to her seat, but stopped when Arthur pulled her into his row with Adrien and Nino. Celine didn't bother to ask, as they held hands underneath the table.

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning." Tom said, as Marinette passes out the croissants.

"Thank you Mr. Dupain." Ms. Bustier politely said, as Tom went back to his spot. "Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois."

Alya's mom began to go up alongside Alya, Marinette walks by, giving a pitying look towards Adrien before she slightly glare at Arthur and Celine. She then gasped when she saw them holding hands! Ever since Celine's conversation with Marinette, she hang out a lot more with Noemie and Elyna, and especially Arthur. She now sat with her two friends or Arthur and Adrien after she asked Ms. Bustier if it was okay, to which she agree. It made Marinette jealous and irritated that Celine got to sit with Arthur and Adrien, as she turned around with her heels. Meanwhile, Chloe show's off her bracelet to Sabrina, as she open's her case to reveal a beautiful gold bracelet.

"It's beautiful!" Sabrina awed, as she took out the bracelet and was about to put it on.

But Chloe slapped her wrist away, snatching the bracelet back.

"Look! Don't. Touch!" She firmly said.

"Put it away Chloe, it could get into the wrong hands!" Andre said, as Chloe put's it back in her case.