Chapter - 1

Certainly, here's the edited version of your chapter:

---

**Yn's POV:**

Another day of hell awaits me. I groaned as I reluctantly greeted the morning, going through my usual routine before changing into my clothes for the day.

 I groaned as I reluctantly greeted the morning, going through my usual routine before changing into my clothes for the day

(ignore the bag)

As I descended the stairs, I was met with a note from my mother, saying that she is out for a meeting and informing to eat breakfast. Order lunch or go out. Wow I mean I'm home after 3 fucking years and she didn't even care to check about my well-being wow just wow. Great way to treat you daughter. I thought while eating my breakfast.

( mysti:- hey
Me:- hey author, what do you want.
Mysti:- hey don't taunt me just say to our loves where you were, these 3year's and the reason you returned.
Me:-you can also say that, it's your job right.
Mysti:- just TELL THEM.
Me:-ahh my poor ear's, don't scream I will okay.
Mysti:- hmm good know. )

Hmm so everyone I you know I have been back to Korea last night only, after spending my 3fucking year's or 3and half fucking years. In Edinburgh or UK I mean I don't regret it but. Come on endinburgh the city of horgwats. Still she didn't even called me ever in those years but recently she called me informing that I have to come back to Korea like seriously. I will tell rest later. I have to watch TV, I mean I'm too lazy to go out so hmm it works.

Skipping through the day, it was almost 8:00 PM when my mother returned.

( oh you must be wondering if I ate lunch or not, no I didn't come on once in a while it happens back to the story.)

Mom: Yn-ahh, sorry baby, I had an urgent meeting. I hope you understand.( in caring tone)

Yn: It's okay.( normal tone not too cold, just emotionlessly)

( note:-yn always talks in emotionlessly to her mom or strangers, expect some people and her friends.)

Mom: Okay, go freshen up. I will also go after that,I'll make dinner.

Yn: Okay, mom.

Retreating to my room, I changed into pajamas before returning to find my mom cooking and chatting weird. I went to living room to watch TV.

( my pajamas i feel comfortable) **Mrs

**Mrs. Kang's POV:**

Chatting with my fiancé distractedly, I realized I hadn't yet informed Yn about our upcoming dinner plans. I'd have to tell her tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I set the table, hoping Yn would join us.

Mrs. Kang: Yn, dinner's ready.

Yn: Yes, mom, coming.

Mrs. Kang: Hmm.

**Yn's POV (Continued):**

Mom: Yn, starting tomorrow, you'll be heading to university.

Yn: Hmm, yes, mom. But everything okay? It's the end of the semester. Did you sort it out?

I asked while eating my bimpab.

Mom: Ah, yes, everything's sorted. I have spoken to the principal morning only.

Yn: Hmm, good night.

As I finished my dinner I said goodnight.

Mom: Good night, baby.

Another day to survive yn I told to my self, you are wondering what is the talk with the principal and end of the semester right. Well I'm university 1st year student so I have already start my university journey in UK. But suddenly coming back to Korea because of my mom I told her that, I will come after completing my 1sr year but she said she will manage everything so here I'm nothing is left I mean in Korea it's normal for students to change college's in middle.  But still well yehh still 4month's and final's it will be starting of 2nd year so yeah kind of uncomfortable. Hmm good night I have uni Tommorow.

**Mysti's POV:**
So yehhh
Yn and her mother's relationship is not so good, to say the least. While they maintain a facade of normalcy, it's far from genuine, especially considering what Yn has been through. You will get to know that soon. Bye for now, and just a heads up, Yn will be transferring to university at the end of the first semester, advancing to her second year. See you soon. Chapter - 2 by tomorrow.  See ya