chapter - 4

Yn pov:-

I didn't went to the principal office as mom already got my schedule and locker keys, I went straight to the notice board and checked the directions of the roof top and went there and stood there and took out my digital carpernor and recorded my all though in the car about, mom and sended it I hope he responds soon I really need to clear my head right now. With that I stood there and thought about someone How are you.......  And I heard the bell rang. I went to the hall way and searched for the classroom. I eventually found it but the homeroom sir was there I knocked on the door twice he saw me and told to come in.

HRT:- you must the new student right.

as soon as he said that there are mummers across the class,like who is why is joining in the end.........

Me:-yes.
HRT:- good introduce yourself.
Me:- Y/N.
HRT:- that's it.
Me:- hmm
HRT:- go and take a seat

He said there are five seats one beside a girl with blond hair in the last third row. She is looking at her nails, and next to a boy with black hair and black serine eyes in the last second row. he was locking eyes with me, and last there are two seat's at the end of the row near the window and a seat before them.
I choose the window seat combined with no seat partner it's better.

Bangpink mk/sj

........pov:-

The class was going on and there was a knock on the door twice there stood a girl definition of beautiful, but here eyes were blank interesting I thought then the HRT told her to introduce herself and she simply said Y/N no surname and nothing and more over who is she is she a first year student or second year student, and more over why is she joining in the end of the semester I thought, my thoughts were cut off by the maknae line I mean Jimin, Taehyung, Rose, Jennine. the two youngest are not hear they are skipping the class this class is business law which both the 1st and 2nd year have together.

Jimin:- whaa she is a chick.
Tae:- hmm
Jennie:- she is joining at the end.

She has the same doubt as me and others in the class.

Rose:-who cares she will definitely try to sit with us or seojun.

She said making me smrik, I mean I have a empty seat beside me no one will miss aa chance. I thought while my eyes still locked with her finding some emotion but got none.

Jimin:- uff I thought of playing with her, seojun after you done playing with her, give her to me.
Me:-my pleasure.

I don't know first I have to test her if she is a slut I will pass her to jimin if not she is mine. I don't know as I was thinking rose cut me off. as I broke the eye contact

Rose:-she is coming.

She walked past her my smrik grew but soon fell she walked past me, to the Conner seats. Huhhh seriously,

Jennie:- oops, who cares can't play boys she said.

Soon the class started and my mind can't seem to stop thinking about her.

Let's see if she is good girl, then my baby the monster has laid his eyes on you but if you turn out to be a little slut, then ow whore I'm going to have a lot of good time pleasuring myself I thought either, of way can't escape from the Lucifer can we.