chapter - 6

Yn pov:-

I was just listening to music in the class but I can feel eyes on me I didn't looked at the person staring at me. Finally first period is over,and now it's music and the next are the art class for which my mom got permission as I'm not going to take those classes I will only be attending the finale of art classes ( reason you know later)  I just walked out of the class and started roming around the campus to get familiar with.
(time skip to lunch)

I bought my lunch a sat near a table as no one were sitting on it and kept my earpods and listening to music and suddenly I felt like someone was observing me or staring at me but I still find any interest to look up.

Author pov:-
the HHH were going towards her and started speaking H1 jeong hye ,  H2 Hyire ,H3 Hey yeon H3 is the leader as I said already they are HHH community leaders they always try to get into the hotshot pants like us they first act innocent and take only rich or semi rich into there group and find there weekeness and they are just like some red light community in college.

(Seojun) I was looking at my little girl eating but the HHH came from the back of the canteen and stand behind her H3 started speaking

H3:- hey we are HHH the queenkas of the college wanna join us haaa

H2:- it's a life time opportunity no one will think to miss it

H1:- hey Bitch turn back and answer

They were talking but my little girl she was still eating as she was wearing earpods she can't hear what they are talking.

Rose:- can't they come front and ask her.

Jin:- why are you so interested.

Kook:- noon just wants to know what happens next, she wants drama"

Jimin /tae/lisa:- I bring all the drammmmaa drammaaa drammaa

We all just chuckled but my eyes are still fixed at her, I think she sensed something she stopped eating no her food is over she got up was about to go but the H3 turned her around and glared at her but quickly pulled an innocent face as they saw her wearing earpods.

( Yn ) I was eating but suddenly I felt the surroundings got quite and I sensed someone at my back but still if they want they will only call me. I completed my food, I was about to go and keep my empty tray someone turned me around I saw it was a girl with a ton of makeup and reveling clothes, I removed my earpods I just raised my eyebrow and removed my left earpods she smiled sweetly and said.

H3:-hi I'm hye yeon do you wanna join the HHH squad and become the member of queenkas of the uni...

Hoo so she is a Bitch huhaa

Me:- not interested

I cut her of and about to turn and go but her minions said something

H2:- hey you Bitch just because you are rich and have a innocent face

H1:- don't think how people like you think just accept it

She said showing a red card or something I was really getting irritated like seriously Bitch but I don't want to argue so I took the card ripped into small pieces and throad on there so called leader's face and left to keep my tray but heard something and turned to see..............................

Mysti pov:-

Hey everyone as you see I am starting the book again and please bare with my mistakes please

And about my writing style so as you can see if it's a long pov of some one I will officially write in bold letters like zzz pov:- or if it's going to be a small or over all pov I will write it like in Author pov:- in that paragraph some one like ( vvvvvvv)  and continue writing there point of view if don't understand please feel free to ask me.

Next update in 24 hours or a little late or even before time but you will have it soon

Thank you.........