chapter - 7

Author pov:- 

Yn turned around to leave after throwing the shredded paper on Hey yeon face but Hyire was about to pull her hair but someone else yanked her back by grabbing her hair.

Jeong hey :- hey you Bitch leave her

Eunchae :- don't even try too come near her next time I'm just warning you now but next time I will use my hands and trust me they say it hurts when I punch.

Whole cafeteria gasped who won't when the silent and the deadliest girl who won't give a fuck about others have just warned the Bitch of the college for a mere new student who just transfer today that to in the end of the semester.

Yun-jin :- come on chae stop it.

Yn saw everything when her eyes met Eunchae she made a quick eye contact and went out followed by lesserafim

(seojun) what just happened why were lesserafim  worked up I mean if that HHH did something I will also be but still why, well I got my answer she is not a whore or a slut so my little girl get ready I coming to claim you I was smriking at my thoughts but my fucker best friend broke it I mean I was zoining out so

(Bangpink) 
Jimin :- what just happened.

Rose :- she is lesserafim friend.

Jennie :- but quite a show.

Namjoon:- she is interesting tho.

Jungkook:- what ever you say but I'm happy because of that new girl I got to see my girl in action. What do you say bud.

Jennie:- seojun.. Seojun.. Seojun..

Seojun:- ugh

Jennie:-......

Rose:-......

Tae:-.......

Kook:-.......

Jisso:-........

Jimin:-.......

Jhope:-......

Seojun:- why the fuck are you all staring at me.

Jin:- where are you zoning out, and that smrik it's kinda creepy.

Seojun:-.......

Namjoon:- where were you lost.

Seojun:- just thinking, nothing else but what are you talking.

Kook:- you okay there,

Seojun:- I'm okay what were you talking about

Rose:- nothing just kook beaing  dealusionl about Eunchae, even after she rejected his proposal.

Jennie:- seriously kook you have to stop, she clearly said she has a boyfriend.

Kook:- she doesn't if she had I would have seen him seriously he didn't came to see her in three years.

Seojun:- all the best bud, but you have to back down what if she really has a boy friend.

Kook:- then I will.

(Taehyung ) We were feeling bad for kook, he proposed Eunchae last year at his high school ending which means it's been actually 2year's if we completed this semester. She rejected him, she said she has a boyfriend and rejected him on his face. I kinda respect her even though kook was heartbroken after her rejection, she didn't use him she said on his face that she has a boyfriend and won't be cheating on him, but after 6 months of heartbreak phase kook has come to a conclusion that if she really had a boyfriend then why he never came to meet her, well that was our doubt also. So he said the day he sees her happy with her boyfriend he will leave her forever, but till then he will court her still staying in his distance. I can't see him sad so I changed the topic.

Tae:- so jimin what are you going to do about the new girl want to lay her in bed, huh.

Jin:- don't screw around she seems to be nice. A good girl, maybe.

I didn't fail to notice seojun's expression it changed, hmm interesting.

Jimin:- nahh huyng I'm gonna prove you wrong, I'm gonna......

He cut him off I knew it I knew it.

Seojun:- don't even think about, it she is mine my little girl mine to claim, and I don't share.

Jungkook:- whao when did it happen.

Jennie:- morning in the class.

Seojun:-.......

Jennie:-dont give me that look I have seen how you look at her.

Rose/jimin:- love at first sight huh.

Jhope:- Haa seojun I need to call aunt and say her.......

Seojun:- don't....

Jimin:- come on huyung leave him, and don't worry Man I won't screw around her she is all yours.

Tea:- do you trust her.

(Namjoon) interesting Han Seo Jun having interest in a girl huhh, wait I got a message from dad seriously I think all the elders got also, even suga hyung who was sleeping was without caring about anything wokeup and glaring at the phone.

Message:~
Dad: come home early they are coming to dinner to night.

Suga:-  guys...

Kook:- oh hyung you are there I thought you were dead.

Jimin :- off course in dead asleep.

Jisso:- shut up and listen to him its important.

Atmosphere changed.

Suga:- thanks noon dads message his girlfriend and daughter are coming tonight for dinner today.

Dead silence.....

Seojun:-  wait what what girlfriend what daughter.....

Jin:- seojun haa dad has a girlfriend and want to marry her, and she has a daughter.

We are walking in the corridor and giving seojun the information about what happened at home morning.

Seojun:- you are telling me about this now, Haa did you got there information.

Jennie:- we will see it now.

We walked to the rooftop just to see...........

Jin/jisso:- WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

mysti pov:-  
Hey everyone it's been a long gap I'm so sorry as I was having my bords and also my college admissions it has been difficult for me to update, form now on I will be updating daily and I have also started a new story I will updating both stories day by day.

My another story is a LGBTQ STORY and the main story ship of jeongcheol.  Hope you all will support me.

Thank you so much.
Love you all~