Part-1

"Nawab your daughter A.K.A y/n hasn’t opened her door yet!"

Nawab sighed and the royal Guard left.
??:" Honey!  I think you should go and talk to her?! You know right She's way too stubborn!

Nawab glared at his Begum and left to join his hall
Begum took a deep breath and said " No wonder what that little stubborn doing in her room ya allah!"

??:"Ahahaha It's great that they really thinks i'm sleeping or else my plan Won't be succeed "

Y/n!!!!!y/n!!!!!!!
A girly voice heard from the balcony! Balcony door got opened by a person.
Lili: what took you so long huh!??? what if my leg just slipped and i would hit my head and die on the spot ??
"how old are you" y/n said calmly

"are you kidding ? is that necessary?!"
"just say it already"
"its 20 and you know it don't you?" lili sighed"

"Ops! So You're already date expired! It's already your time! I'm so sorry for you !"

"Huh what?! What do you mean?
"Life expectancy for goats is between 15 and 18 years.... "

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/n Manzil having a party night.

Nawab sitting in the main chair while other chairs are also placed in front and some kings being seen sitting on there with having a wine glass in Their hand. 

"Soo..when I'm having your daughter as my daughter in law"

Nawab chuckled 

"It's up to your son Where is he?  Do i even ever saw him?"

"I Don't think you saw him but you must would like him if you meet him someday"

"Let's see! But where is he?"

"He has gone to korea for feasibility stud-"

Suddenly Nawab stood up with visible anger in his eyes and every attention on pointed on him now, music stopped and everybody gasped by seeing him angry

"This is our Royal world We only need strength to  fight in wars!  There's no study needed"

Nawab hurriedly left from Bailey

"Ahhhhh"

"Stop shouting lili the date expired goat!!!I'm the one who's going down by the rope and You're just watching me while standing in the ground "

"So what!  I'm scared!!  What if someone comes or you just fall !!

"First you used this rope did you fall?! And none will come!

Someone knocked the door and waited for a while but got no response so that person opened the door with extra key as the person knows It's not your sleeping hour.