Part-6

"Y/n that's your room!" she smiled

"Omg! Thank you jahanara aunt!!  *looked around* aunt this is huge and enough for me to stay *y/n bowed*

" hehe!! Btw let me bring you some foo-"

"Um nooo!! Please jahanara aunt I'm not Hungry also there's a habit of mine not having dinner.. I know It's bad but... Let me continue it....?

*aunt was in poker face but then smiled*

" ok darling!!  I'm not gonna force you!! Sleep well!!  Call me when you need!! muawahh!!!

She left
Y/n signed in Relief

"Ya allah I hope everything will go as i planned!!"

Her eyes got a little glittery with an small amount of tear but she tried to keep that in Her eyes and looked at her small bag which is the only thing she has by now!

"Oh thank god i have my applications in it..."y/n smiled a little while talking to herself"

"But -wait!! How will I go!! I only have one cloth now?help!!!!"

_

"Good morning y/n dArLiNg!!. wait! You are awake already HAHAHA yo dArLiNg!! You look tensed???! "

"Um.... Jahanara aunt.... Actually I've got no cloth though.... I lost that bag you know right!

" Let's go have dinner first!  I have a solution already"

" Jahanara Aunt pls listen up! And tell me the solution Then watch Your tv serial! " *y/n said with almost dying voice*

"Yo darling!! I've planned to give you my husband’s clothes "

"What!!?? Are you serious?!?"

"Yes!! I'm darling!!  Wear it!!*handing an red shirt with black pants*

Y/n signed and took that, after a while she came and Jahanara gasped.

" omgg!! Darling!! You're looking so boyfriend!!! "

"Thanks aunt!! I'll be going now!!"

With that she took her little bag and made an bun to her hair and left the building

Y/n pov.

My heart is pounding like crazy as i stepped in the University everyone seems to be looking at me like I'm some kind of weird creation hahaha as I'm not gonna blame them  i really did wore  something they never think of wearing as a girl.......

Something horrible happened... Today It's off day...gosh!!...i stepped out of the University made my way to home but something caught my attention

"Omg that's the biggest book shop!  I saw that on newspaper!!  Gosh I'll buy books yeahahahaha!!!!'

End of y/n pov

Y/n ran like a pig/horse/dog (whatever you say)

As she stepped in and got  MORE happy by seeing none in the shop and jumped in the air like a bee. And started to search for her kind of books.

"Ya allah!! It's been 40 minutes i still can't fin-"

Suddenly the light goes off

Y/n pov

Oh my lord I'm scared of darkness!!  Oyaa helppp!!!!!!!!!

As She's scared there's some Weird Sound can be heard coming from her mouth

"Ahdaghjtdiyttesydiyyeyeyyshrsu"