2

Diego/father POV:

I'm in my office talking Mafia business with my son's still missing my little baby girl Veronica.
,,dad!,, Xavier says loudly pulling my out of my trance I get mad and scream ,, WHAT,,
,, sorry big dad but someone is calling you for like five minutes,, Javier said clearly mad at me .
,, sorry for screaming I was thinking about,,
,, Veronica,, everyone says in unison I smile awkwardly and pick up my phone.
,, Martinez on the phone,, I say and wait for the answer.
,,hi this is Southside high,, a man's voice says and I look confused
,, Amerika? ,, I ask
,,yes,, the man's voice says and I look even more confused.
,,now how the fu- I mean how is this any of my business,, I say stopping myself from cursing,  Xavier holds back the urge to laugh and looks at Javier
,, I'm the principal and it's my understanding rosalin is your ex wife?.. the principal asks and my eyes darken imideately and all my boys look at me waiting for what I say.
,,yes now I'm getting impatient what does this have to do with me?,, I ask angry.
,,we found your daughter,, the principal syas.

,, pardon?,,I say

,, Veronica Martinez is a student of our school her mother died today and we thought a DNA test would be great and we found well we found you,, the principal explains and I'm still trying to catch my breath, my sons are asking what happened but I don't answer I try standing and succeed.

,,ok I'll take cossedy?,, I say and it comes out as a question.
,,yes you can come to Amerika and she will be at the airport I'll send you the documents,, he explains
,,ok I'll be there in two hours,, I say hanging up trying not to talk more.
,,dad! What happened,,  Xander asked consored

,,Esa era la secundaria del sur de Estados Unidos y encontraron a tu hermana y me preguntaron si podía recogerla. Le dije que sí, que vendrás conmigo, está bien, ella está en la estación de policía. I say to My sons. ( That was the Southside high of America and they found your sister and asked if I could pick her up. I said yes, you're coming with me, okay, she's at the airport)

,,our Hermana? omg. we. what? I can't. is this true?,,  Alejandro asks and I nods

,,how?,, Xavier asks earning a slap on the back of his head from Alejandro.

,, what do you think dumasse?,, l
Alejandro says.

,,i-do you have a photo?,, Xander asks.
He was the closest with Veronica.

I nod.

,,here,, I give them my phone with the photo of her and they all look at it in adoration.

,,wait she has three tattoos,, Xavier states.

,,HUH?,, Javier says.

,,yeah a heart on her wrist, a snake on the shoulder and a black rose on her thigh well I think it's a rose it's kinda hard to see,, Xavier explains.

,, she's SIXTEEN,, luisandro yells.

,,I KNOW,, Xavier responds

,, fucking hell how did she get them ?,, Alejandro asks.

,,I don't know but they suit her,, Javier says and I nod

Well hi I'm Diego and these boys are my son's I can't believe people are scared of them I mean there idiots but I love them...well sometimes.

,,ok we have to go and I just can't focus and I Know y'all want to be emotional and all that but let's get going to our jet and let's go!,,
Xavier says and I nod

We need to be rational but I missed her so much.

We walk to the jet and fly to America.