7

Veronica POV:

,,PIEP, PIEP, PIEP,, god my alarm is annoying but gotta greet the morning.
I stand up and take a shower. I change into a cute brown skirt, black long sleeves sweater and a belt plus my black bag and obviously knee high boots that I all buyed yesterday obviously other clothes too but yeah. It's 7:00 am.

I go downstair and see Diego,,hey Diego,, ( she doesn't call him dad but that will come )

,,hey princess,, he kisses my forehead I get a apple and eat it when the twins and Javier come downstairs.

,,dude I told you to wake me up,, luisandro says to Alejandro

,,who cares just eat and then let's go,, he said

,,yeah boys let's go,, I say and wink they Burst out laughing me too by the way

,,ok so boys watch out for Veronica ok? Tell me if something happens and Veronica here just get all the numbers from us,, Diego says and I give him my phone he looks at me confused.

Isn't he gonna control my phone or something.

,,I don't need to check your phone you know that right?,, he asked.

fuck

,,yeah just put the numbers in,, I say trying to save my ass and hell it worked

,,ok,, I wait till he is done and he gives me my phone back I get my black backpack. and look at the boys trying to shove some food down there throat .

,,hey I hate school but I don't wanna be late,, I shout at them from avar when I go upstairs to pee real quick

,,ok I'm done,, I say and look at the boys

,,let's go,, Javier says and opens the door

,,yep,, I go In the car and check on my phone and text Sarah .

Text:
Me: hey

S: hi where are you

Me: I'm in the car with my brothers

S: ok sya

Me: sya

End of text

,,Where here,, Alejandro says and I get out of the car when someone hugs me from behind.

,,hey girl,, I hear Sarah say I fell relived that it's her that was hugging me .