-You want him dead, don't you- ||11

-Time skip-

The concert will start in 10 minutes. I was really scared. I informed all the bodyguards we had about the post I saw. We can't risk it. 

As I was walking with Jungwon to check the mics and speakers, we saw a random person. She was wearing all black and was covering her face. But she had a staff card, so I didn't think much.

 We were now in a checkup room. I handed Jungwon his mic and he said 

"Scream if you hear me." The crowd went wild. We knew the speakers were working and mics were working as well. 

Then we heard a high pitch scream backstage. 

Me and Jungwon looked at each other and started running towards that direction. We saw the same person with a staff card covering Sunoo's mouth with a towel as she was holding a knife in her other hand. 

Jungwon rushed to Sunoo as I ran towards the girl. She tried stabbing me with a knife, but I was quick enough to bend down. Then Jungwon took over her. 

He was distracting her as I went behind her and did a flying kick, just as Jungwon taught me. The girl collapsed and Jungwon called the security. They took her out as me and Jungwon untied Sunoo from the chair and removed the towel from his mouth. 

He was unconscious.

 We called the doctors as I tried to check if Sunoo was still breathing. After a few minutes he opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"Sumin?" he asked me. "I'm here, Sunoo. What happened?" I asked him. 

"I don't know" he said trying to get up as I laid him back down. 

"Sunoo, stay still" I said to him. 

"What about the concert? It will start soon" he said with tears in his eyes. 

"Sunoo, you can't participate" I told him. 

"I have to participate, I have to" he said and got up. 

"Jungwon, let's get the other members. I will be fine, Sumin" 

he said to me giving me a smile. I tried to stop him, but he shook his head and got on stage.

-Time skip-

There were about 3 songs left till the concert's end. I was watching from backstage when I felt that something's wrong. 

I looked at the stage and the members were crowded around someone. I quickly ran from backstage and the members moved revealing Sunoo that had fainted. 

"Sunoo,what happened, can you walk?" I asked him quickly. He shook his head and I grabbed his arm, putted it around my neck and helped him to get off the stage as the members helped me to carry him.

 I laid him on a large sofa backstage and brought him a wet towel. 

"Sunoo, are you feeling alright?" I asked him. 

"I fainted, my legs went numb. I don't know why" he said to me keeping his eyes closed.

 "Sumin, I want to say goodbye to the fans" he said as he opened his amber colored eyes.

 "Sunoo, you can't, you-" 

"Sumin, please, I won't go by myself, you will be with me, I can't feel my legs, but you will help me, right?" he interrupted me. 

"Sunoo, there is someone out there who is trying to hurt you" I told him. I was scared for him and he still wanted to go out there. 

 "Sumin, please, I have to" he said doing a puppy face. 

"Rest a bit, I'll think about it" I told him and left to get some water for Sunoo. I came back and saw him sleeping on the couch.

"Sunoo, the last song will be played soon, wake up" I told him patting his head. He opened his eyes that were full of excitement. I helped him get up and walked him up the stage. 

The members were surprised to see us on the stage."Tell me where you want to go" I told him and he nodded. The song started and Jake sang his first line. The members were hyping him up and so was Sunoo. He was so happy to be on stage. 

"Sunoo, can you walk?" I tried to let go of him and he was standing by himself. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you can feel your legs again?" I asked him. He gave me an eye smile and sang his part. After he was done he came to me and whispered 

"I wanted you to take care of me" he winked and went to the guys who were free styling in the middle of the stage. I went back backstage and waited for the performance to end. The guys bowed and today's concert was done. They were coming backstage when we heard a shot.

 Someone had a gun in there and they knew how to use it. Sunoo was walking last, but thanks to Jungwon who walked in front of him, he didn't get shot. They rushed backstage as we were fast to pack up the stuff and get out of the concert area. 

You want Sunoo dead, don't you? Who ever you are, I'll find you.