-Truth or Dare?- ||32

Me and the girls went to Wony's place for the girls night. It won't be a girls night anymore, because Ni-Ki is coming with us. If Ni-Ki's going Jake is going as well. Sunghoon being Wony's boyfriend joins too. Jay joins, because why not. After Jungwon heard that Jay is coming, he joins as well. Heeseung joined, because he didn't want to stay alone..

We were now at Wony's place. Me, Wonyoung, Jiwoo, Sora, Siwan, Hyejin, Ni-Ki, Jake, Sunghoon, Jay, Jungwon and Heeseung were sitting on the ground chit chatting.

Sunoo couldn't join because it's his mother's birthday.

-Sunoo's POV-

Sumin dropped me off at my parents house. I hugged her and waved at her. She smiled and I went in. 

"Sunoo!" My mother said and hugged me. 

"Happy birthday mom" I handed the gift I bought for her and hugged her.

"Hi, bro" My sister waved at me. 

"Come in, come in" my mom said. I took my shoes off and went inside. "I cooked some food, come sit" I sat down and my sister sat beside me.

"So, Sunoo, you have a girlfriend right?" my mother asked. I nodded. 

"You know how much you scared us with that message Sunoo?" My dad said and my mom nodded. "Don't do that again" he said.

"So are you going to show us how your girlfriend looks like?" my mom asked. I smiled at her.

"Yes, of course" I took out my phone and searched for the folder with Sumin's name. I clicked my favorite photo of us and showed it to my parents.

"Oh she's so cute" my mom said.

Sumin's POV

We were doing skin care routines when suddenly Wonyoung started talking

"Would you like to play truth or dare?" she suggested.

"Yeah, let's gaur" Jake said and sat down on the floor.

We formed a circle and Heeseung started.

"Jungwon, truth or dare?" he asked the younger guy.

"Hmm... truth" Jungwon answered tilting his head a bit to the side.

"Okay, who's your favorite hyung?" Heeseung asked and all the guys looked at Jungwon

"Jay hyung" he said without thinking and turned to Siwan.

"Siwan, truth or dare?" Jungwon asked the pretty girl next to him.

"Dare?" Siwan said unsurely.

"Okay then, call one of your parents and tell them you've pooped today " Jungwon said smiling.

"Can you pass me my phone?" Siwan asked me and I gave her my phone.

"Hi mom, I just wanted to tell you that I pooped today" she said trying not to laugh.

"Oh that's great darling? Um, I'm proud of you I guess" Siwan's mom said and Siwan hung up. We all started laughing hardly.

"Okay, Sora, truth or dare?" Siwan asked.

"I'll take dare" Sora said.

"Okay then. Kiss the person on your left." Siwan said. Sora looked around and her face shifted. Ni-Ki started laughing hardly. 

"Hahaha, you'll have to kiss Sunghoon hyung" he said holding his stomach.

"Ni-Ki, you're on my left" Sora explained.

"WHAT WE ARE SIBLINGS, NO WE CAN'T" Ni-Ki shouted.

"Okay and?" Siwan rolled her eyes.

"Guys just do it quickly" Jay said. Sora leaned in to complete her dare but Ni-Ki stopped her.

"No no no, there is no way-" But Sora kissed him quickly.

She leaned out of the kiss and mouthed 'you'll pay for this Siwan'.

"Okay, Sunghoon truth or dare?" Sora asked

"Truth" We all could see that he was nervous

"What is the best thing about Wonyoung?" Sora asked.

"I think her personality. She is just so caring and nice." He said and smiled at his girlfriend.

"Hyejin, truth or dare?"