-The Wedding day- ||35

-The wedding day-

I was so nervous. 

"You look amazing" Wonyoung said. Sora and the other girls nodded. It was time. 

I came out of the room and started walking down the alley as my family was cheering on me. I saw Sunoo standing at the altar. He was smiling at me and his cheeks were pink. I walked to him and the ceremony started. 

"Do you, Park Sumin, take Kim Sunoo as your husband?" the person at the altar said. 

"I do" I smiled at Sunoo. 

"Do you Kim Sunoo, take Park Sumin as your wife?" he asked Sunoo now. Sunoo looked at me and smiled. 

"I do" I heard him say. 

"You may now kiss the bride" the random person said and Sunoo leaned in for a kiss. We had a kiss and everyone started clapping. We turned to the audience and gave our speech.

"Thank you everyone who supported us through this long journey. We've been through a lot. I want to thank my parents who always helped me out, my amazing friends who were always by my side and of course, to our beautiful daughter Soojin" I gave a speech and everyone started clapping.

"As my beautiful wife already said, thank you everyone for your support. I can't believe I would marry the idol I supported since the very start. Thank you everyone" Sunoo grabbed my arm and we bowed. 

It was time to throw the bouquet of flowers now. I turned around ant threw the flowers. I heard everyone cheer. I turned around to see Wonyoung holding the flowers. Her cheeks were pink and she looked at Sunghoon who's face was all red. 

I can't believe I really married the man of my dreams. The one and only Kim Sunoo.

(Thank you everyone for reading this story. I hope you liked it. I will start working on another one now. See ya)