-Kill Me Instead- ||25

I woke up and I felt Sunoo hugging me. This might be the last time I see him. I got out of the bed and went to my table and wrote a note.

"If something happens, call Soobin"

I wrote in the note. I also added all people in the house as my emergency contacts. 

I got ready to go to the building and was about to walk out of the door, but Wonyoung stopped me. 

"Hey, where are you going?" she asked.

"I have to help the trainees with a dance" I answered and left the house.

When I arrived at the company. I walked inside and saw Wonhee. 

"Hi, Sumin" she smiled at me and waved.

"Let's go to the dance practice room" she said and started walking towards the dance room.

We reached the dance practice room and I saw that the room was empty.It's a trap isn't it? Wonhee opened the room and I started running.

Wonhee was chasing after me and I was running trying to find where to hide. I was out of breath already, I turned around a corner and then I bumped into a man. I looked at him and he putted a towel on my head. I started screaming, asking for help, but suddenly I felt sleepy and fell asleep.

-Time Skip-

I woke up in a dark room. I was chained to a bed. Then the same man I bumped in some time ago came in the room. 

"Hello Sumin" he said quietly.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked.

"We'll keep you here for sometime. We know your secret" he whispered.

"Wh-what secret?" I stuttered. 

"Oh, you don't know? We know that you are dating Sunoo"  he sat on the bed next to me.

Then a girl came in the room. I knew her. Lee Juri.

"Hi Sumin. I missed you" she said and hugged me.

"Juri, help me, please. Get me out of here" I whispered into her ear.

Juri laughed. 

"Of course, Sumin. We'll let you go once we kill Sunoo" she said with a smile.

I jumped. "HEY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I screamed.

"Because we can. He's trying to steal you from us" The man said.

"Sumin, you don't need him. You can do better, right?" Juri tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Let's go Jungho, let's find Sunoo and kill him." Juri said and was walking out, but I stopped her.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM! Kill me instead" I said and lowered my head.

"I see you're loyal, huh?" Juri said, but the guy next to her shook his head and looked at me.

"I'll think about it" said Juri and left the room.

I still had my phone in my pocket. I pressed the 'on' button few times and laid on the bed. I hope they get my message.