A Stranger Touch

On the way back home, akansha wanted to have some ice-cream. So we searched online for the nearest ice cream parlour and went there. While I was parking the bike she was tying her hair.It was a treat to watch her back with the deep cut blouse.

It was a treat to watch her back with the deep cut blouse

We went in and ordered butterscotch for her and black current for myself. We sat there on the bench licking it and discussing about how the engagement go.
After having the ice cream I was paying the bill and she moved towards the exit. Akansha was about to open the door, suddenly a stranger pulled the door from the opposite side. In that motion his hands touched her side waist. She screamed out loud and immediately I ran to her and asked what happened why did she shout. She said that the stranger touched her waist while opening the door. He said it was unintentional and we were not sure about this. I scolded him and asked him to apologise to Akansha, but he refused saying why should I apologise. I got so frustrated that he refused to apologize for touching my fiance. Without a second we started fighting and I told I will touch his wife's hip. His wife was standing beside and was trying to stop our argument.He held my shirt collar for saying such statements.I pushed him and told him how bad/wrong it feels when something like this happens.
Akansha interrupted and slapped me for saying that I will touch his wife's navel.She pulled my hands and brought me to the bike and insisted to leave the place.The stranger couple were looking at us until we left the place and he was not even guilty for doing such act intentionally or unintentionally.

We reached akansha's place and I dropped her. Akansha's mother saw me and invited me in for a cup of coffee. I was around 6:40 pm in the evening, so even I agreed and went inside. She has a younger brother who works for a event organisation and that day even he was there at home. We both started talking about work and other things.

Suddenly Akansha's mom received a call saying her relative is unwell and has been admitted to hospital. Akansha's mom asked both akansha and her brother to come along to visit the relative. Brother agreed but akansha refused saying I'm tired and doesn't want to go out again. We did not tell them about what happened and how she slapped me thinking they would scold her.

Akansha's mom agreed and asked me if I could stay for some more time until her father returns back home. Akansha's father had left for home and he might be there in an hour. I agreed to stay as it was already night and I dint want akansha to stay alone after the afternoon incident. Her mother thanked me and left to the hospital.