The Sexiest Apology

Once they left the home akansha locked the door and went inside her room. I was watching TV and she asked me from her room whether I prefer tea or coffee. I said anything is fine with me. She knew how I was feeling because of that incident and because she slapped me in public. She wanted to apologise and make me happy. She thought that tempting me would be easy and a best option for her so that my mood gets better. However we had some time alone until her father returns.

She knows that I love her navel and her bare body. So she decided to turn me on with her sexy figure and calm me down.
She removed her saree and came out to the kitchen in just a blouse and petticoat. I was shocked to see her in that attire. She was very hot and sexy, she had curves on her waist and they were so smooth. Her cleavage was visible and felt like it was inviting me to taste it. Her back was making my penis erect.

However I controlled my feelings and acted like nothing was happening

However I controlled my feelings and acted like nothing was happening. She knew that I was drooling. She gave me cfe and went towards her room and while going she said she is going to change her dress. But she never locked her room door it was just clmmhalf closed. I was literally into her beauty and kept the coffee cup aside and slowly moved towards her room. She knew I would come and was smiling turning her back towards the door.

I went inside and locked the door, she turned back and asked me what am I doing there. I told I am doing what you wanted me to do. She smiled, I moved towards her and grabbed her hip and kissed her on the lips. We had smooch for almost 2-3 minutes. Her lips were tasting like strawberry i felt like sucking it more. She slowly removed my shirt and kissed my chest. I started kissing her navel, pinched her waist and licked her tits. I wanted to make love but we both dint want to have sex before marriage. She then slowly touched my erected penis and started rubbing it. I squeezed her buts and started kissing her again.

Suddenly we heard the gate sound and thought her father would have returned home so we quickly distanced ourselves and she wore her night dress and came back to the hall.