The boys and the tour

Connor had already stayed at mine the night before hence why he woke me!
The boys were coming over in a few hours to talk about this tour they were planning with there manager and I was egar to find out what the problem with me going was!

They weren't as big of a band as they'd like to have been yet but big enough to do a few gigs and support acts on tour!

Their drummer Tristan's dad had managed loads of band over the years and he has been their first ever manager!

He promotes all their online videos, all their social media, all their gigs and all the concerts they would be supporting at!

The boys all seemed to love it and Connor seemed so excited when he got the text about the tour however like he said there was just one problem!

(2 hours later)
Connor left the room to go downstairs and open the door for the boys, leaving his phone directly in my eyeline! I wasn't normally the type of girl that would grab a guys phone and see their text messages, sure I was stubborn but I'm not that type of girl!
I just had to find out what the so called problem was!

As I reached for the phone I heard footsteps come up the stairs so I just left it incase I got caught!

I still needed to know what the problem was! I couldn't have the stress of knowing their was a problem and on top of that have more stress piled on me from GCSE's!

Connor POV:

Enough was enough and I had to tell Kelsey what our plans were for the tour! We had to talk to her!

We sat our selfs down in the middle of the attic and started to tell her we had to say where we were going! It wasn't going to be easy either!

"Look Kels" I began with all the boys support around me!

"It's not we can't have you their or I don't want you there because I do! I want you there more than anything but the problem is...." she began to tear up and I didn't know what to do! I hugged her and James carried on for me!

"Kelsey, we're going to do a gig tour around Europe! Connor wants you to come but there is only two dates in England and two in each European country! So how about you come to both of them, and come to a few dates abroad? Your parents can come to! All our parents will be! And by the time we leave England your prom and all your exams would be over so what'd you say?" James said it in such a calm tone and made Kelsey look up, smile and nod!

James began again, "so when your parents get home we talk to them about it okay? Deal?"

Kelsey looked up again wiping the happy tears away and once again nodded and smiled!