Time to tell my parents

Kelsey POV:

James made sense of everything! I understood it would be a lot of travelling for them and for me I mean come on I'm 16 and travelling all around Europe would be exciting but tiring!

A few hours later and I had a text from my mum! Her and dad would be home any minute! I warned the boys and told them in a desperate tone, to get downstairs, act natural and when they tell my parents, tell them in a calm tone!

*15 minutes later*
'Kelsey?' I heard my mum shout.
'Yup I'm in here mum!'

Her and dad walked in the lounge and plonked themselfs on the sofa.
'Well this looks cosy' my dad said breaking the silence!
'How are you all boys' mum also said to try and break the silence!

They replied all in sync 'yeah we're alright I guess thanks,' from that point on I knew they had to say something!

James was the only one out of the band that knew how to phrase everything so that it all made sense so with him sat in front of me, I nudged him and gave him a look of please, now is the time!

James looked up at me and smiled!
'Look' James began! 'This isn't easy to say but I'm saying it anyways! You see Tristan's dad, our manager, has booked us a European Tour. We have two tours here and two in each country we visit! Connor desperately wants Kelsey there at the England ones and it would mean so much if she came to a few of the European ones. By the time we leave England or even begin the English yours it would have been months since Kelsey left school, finished her exam and her prom would have been over with! I know it's a lot to take in, it was for my parents and my sister too but another option is you to come on the Europe dates with us? I mean all our parents are... Please just tell us you will think about it!'

My parents looked confused! After all James was right, it was a lot to take in! They told us they would go and talk about it in the kitchen so brad switched on the TV so we could drown them out if they got to loud!

*30 minutes later*

'Right!' My dad began whilst switching the telly off. ' we have agreed that yes okay both English dates you can go to with the boys but you won't need chaperoning by us. However for the European ones you stay with the boys in the tour bus and the girls, we stay in a hotel in each place and you get to stay with the boys for the whole of the tour! Okay?'

I screeched 'OKAY! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!'
I hugged both of them tight and whispered thank you more turns than I could remember in their ears!

I turnt round to all the boys and saw them stood in a line smiling and waiting for me to hug them all! I ran upto James and said thank you for putting it the way they would understand! He really has a way with people and getting them to agree and take things in more thoroughly! Once I'd hugged James I ran to Connor who had tears running down his cheeks but was breaking into a smile! Next thing j knew all the boys were around us and I was in the middle of a group hug!

I couldn't wait for the tour but I had to get all my exams out the way first! At least I did have something to look forward to after they were over though I guess.