Chapter 4

Aireen was silent the whole time we were in the office. Even at lunch, she barely spoke. Sobrang wala kang maririnig na kahit anong ingay mula sa kanya. And I am really uncomfortable with Silent Ai.

"Hey," I bumped her arm with my elbow.

She glanced at me for a full second then returned her eyes to the screen in front of her. She is so frustrating.

"Aireen, ano--" I started but she cut me off.

"Sera, not now please?" she frowned and sighed. Tapos tumayo sya mula sa upuan nya and grabbed a permission slip from the HR's table. I watched her fill up the slip with details and handed it to Miss Mylene. "Masakit po ang ulo ko, Ma'am."

There was a look of worry on Miss Mylene's face. Aireen went back to the table and grabbed her bag. She did not even say a word to me and just left. Had I been feeling bitchy today, I would've ranted over her ka-OA-han but I knew better.

When I got home, I rested a bit then took a long, hot shower. I even blasted music para ma-feel ko ang pagsha-shower. I sang as I scrubbed my skin.

Then there was a knock on the door. Of my bathroom.

What the actual fuck? Nakalimutan ko bang i-lock ang pinto? And who would be here at this time? Not my parents, I believe. Pareho silang out of the country. Not my other relatives, they don't even know where I leave.

Aireen, maybe?

Hinila ko ang shower curtain para kunin ang towel ko pero fucking shit, wala sa hanger!

"Sino 'yan?" I yelled, loud enough for the person outside to hear.

No answer came but the knocking went on.

"Sino sabi 'yan eh?" sigaw kong muli. I was dripping wet as I reached the door. "Sino 'yan?" I asked again.

"Your neighbor." My heart skipped a beat when I heard Aidan's voice.

Oh my gods, what is he doing here? Am I freaking out? Yes, I am! I am stark naked inside the bathroom with nothing to cover my body while a sex god is just outside the door. How can I not freak the fuck out?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I managed to ask, even though I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

"I--I just want to apologize for my behavior last night," he said.

What the fuck?

"This is a really bad timing, Neighbor. Please go home. We can talk after I'm done." I rolled my eyes, hindi ba sya aware na naliligo ako?

"No, I'm not leaving until I've formally apologized."

"Dude! You can formally apologize when I am outside of the shower, fully clothed, and presentable. Your apology and my forgiveness can wait, okay?"

"Ahh," I heard him chuckle. "So you're fully naked and wet right now, am I right?"

Tang-shit. Tukso, layuan mo ako please.

"Go away Aidan." I said in Elsa mode.

"Okay, bye~" he said in Annoying Anna of Arendale's sing-songy voice.

"Lock the door when you leave!" I yelled but got no answer.

Binilisan ko ang pagsha-shower ko. I rinsed all the suds from my body and wrung the water out of my hair. Dahil nga naiwan ko ang towel ko sa kwarto, I started walking to my room without any cover form my body when I saw Aidan standing by my bedroom door.

"Tangina!" I screamed and immediately ran to the divider, hoping it will cover me pero fuck. Ako na ata ang pinakamalas na tao sa buong mundo. I fucking slipped.

"Whoa there!" Aidan was quick to catch me as I fall.

I stared at Aidan's face. Sobrang lapit, and we were like in a Rom-Com Movie. His eyes flow to my body. I felt all the blood rise up to my face.

"MANYAK!" I immediately stood up, as did Aidan. Tapos I covered my body parts with my arms and hands, a poor attempt. "Stop staring!" I snapped at him because the pervert was checking out my junk shamelessly!

He still had that manyakis grin as he looked away. I ran to my bedroom door, opened it, and locked myself inside.

My heart was pounding. This isn't the first time a man has seen me naked pero, hello? That's a different story! Hindi ko naman boyfriend si Aidan, he is just a nosy neighbor who doesn't know privacy.

Screw this. Nag-bihis agad ako at lumabas ng pinto.

He was keeping himself busy by looking at the pictures nailed on the wall.

"You know," he said. "Despite being chubby as a child, you actually have a pretty hot body."

I marched up to him and hit the back of his head with a rolled up newspaper.

"Aray! Tangina naman, anong problema mo?" he gritted his teeth as he massaged the part I hit.

"Don't you know the word privacy?" I asked him and placed both hands on my hips. Bigla syang umalis sa harapan ko at umupo sa sofa. Ang kapal ng mukha.

"In my world, that word does not exist, my dear."

I sat in front of him and crossed my arms. "Sorry to burst your bubble, Mr. Sardonez but your world is different from mine. In my world, I value privacy. You are in my territory and if you cannot respect that, may I lead you out the door?"

Aidan's face relaxed. "I'm sorry," he simply said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Look, I'm an ass to you and to my sister. I just want to apologize for barging in last night and ruining your pizza party or whatever. Saka sorry din, for coming in without your permission."

"If there is one person you should apologize to, that's your sister."

He ran his hands through his sexy hair. Wait, how would you know if hair is sexy?

"Yes, I ought to do that pero I want to say sorry to you, too." He looked sincere. And so fucking hot.

I stared at him for a few minutes. I kept my brows furrowed so that it appears that I'm making up my mind but actually, I am checking him out. Damn you Aireen for hiding your brother from me.

"Fine, apology accepted," I finally said.

He smiled, stood up, and offered his hand to me. I also stood up and shook his hand. Tapos he headed to the door. He opened it and stepped outside but before he left, he looked back at me and grinned.

"By the way," he looked at my chest. "Nice tits."

And he slammed the door behind him.

"MANYAK!"

:6toZN