Chapter 5

Buong araw, wala akong ginawa kundi maglinis ng apartment. Kahit na walang visible dust particles, I felt compelled to keep everything neat and shiny. If Aireen were to see me, baka tinawanan na nya ako.

Speaking of Aireen, I received a message from her. Aba himala, nag-reach out si bruha.

She was asking if I am free tonight. Baka pwede raw kaming gumimik, just like the old times. Wow, old times, eh last week lang ang huli naming gimmick.

I readied myself and wore my favorite black lattice-back lace sheath dress paired with red pumps. I added in the reddest color on my lips.

I was scrunching my hair into waves when my phone rang. Agad kong kinuha 'yon mula sa bag ko. Napangiti ako nang makita ko na si Aireen ang tumatawag.

"Yes?" I asked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"My car broke down," I heard her sigh. "Can you pick me up?"

I frowned. "Pick you up? Wala kaya akong sasakyan."

"Damn, oo nga pala. God, I'm stuck."

"Can't you call anyone you know para sunduin ka? I mean, hello, alangan namang ako? Naka-ayos na ako, eh." I chuckled.

"Wow, thank you for being a true friend ha," she said sarcastically.

"Just kidding. Sige, hahanap ako ng paraan. I'll just text you. Wag kang sasama kung kani-kanino."

I browsed through the contants on my phone pero wala naman akong mahanap na pwedeng sumundo kay Aireen. Then a crazy idea popped on my head.

Aidan Sardonez appeared on his doorway half-naked with a boyish grin on his face. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, Sera?"

"May kotse ka ba?"

"Meron," sabi nya.

"Good! Can I ask a favor? Promise, I'll return the favor." And then I proceeded to tell him how his sister's car broke down. "Okay na rin naman kayong magkapatid, di ba?" I asked warily. Mamaya hindi pala sila okay, tapos I had thenerve to ask for his help.

"We're alright. Teka, magbibihis lang ako." I opted not to come inside his apartment kahit na inaya nya ako. Uh, no thanks. Considering the amount of women he may have brought here, wag na.

He returned wearing a grey V-neck under a black leather jacket. "Tara?"

He led the way down the parking area. My jaw dropped when he pushed the button on his car remote and a sleek, red Mustang beeped. A Mustang? Seriously?

We stopped in front of his car. My mouth was hanging open, to which he touched my chin and pushed it upward, shutting my lips together. "Sweet ride, eh?" He grinned.

May pagka-gentleman naman si Aidan since sya ang nagbukas ng pinto para sa akin. I was really careful while getting inside because I am well aware of how short my dress is and how Aidan's eyes raked my legs.

He started the car and I almost moaned at the sound of the engine revving. I've always wanted sports cars and damn, iba ang feeling kapag nakasakay ka na sa isa. Aireen doesn't like sports cars, masyado daw obvious, she prefers yung mga normal-ish na klase ng mga kotse.

During the whole ride, I was texting Aireen just to make sure of her whereabouts. Ocassionally, Aidan would ask questions to which I would give very short answers. I feel uncomfortable being with him in an enclosed space such as this.

"Are you normally this silent?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Do I make you uncomfortable?"

Napatingin ako sa kanya. His eyes were on the road but he was grinning. "To tell you the truth, you are making me uncomfortable."

"Sorry," he said and then itinabi nya ang kotse sa gilid. I gripped the door handle.

"Bakit?" I asked.

He undid his seatbelt at saka sya lumapit sa akin. He licked his lips and without any hesitation, he closed the gap between our lips.

I've been kissed before but not like this. My first kiss was too sweet, too innocent. This... is more than that.

Napapikit ako habang patuloy ang paghalik sa akin ni Aidan. He was sucking on my lower lip, and I could feel the tip of his tongue darting out of his mouth. I pushed him slightly for air and then encircled my arms around his neck. My hands were tangled in his silky hair as he continued kissing me torridly.

Damn, my head's spinning. I could feel him free me from my seatbelt. With that, I pushed my body closer to him.

"Uhn," i moaned as his tongue entered my mouth. I could feel his tongue touch mine and a surge of electricity traveled through my body.

Sobrang erotic ng kiss na ginagawa namin ni Aidan. And I am not a bit bothered that we're on the side of the road and that someone might see us. My right hand tugged at his hair while my other hand roamed his chest.

"Ohh!" I moaned on Aidan's lips. He squeezed my boobs.

Our little tryst was cut short when my phone rang. Para rin kaming nagising sa katotohanan ni Aidan. Lumayo sya agad sa akin at umayos ng upo. He started the car again at nag-drive na.

My breathing was heavy when I answered the call. "H-hello?"

"Oh gods, Sera. Kanina pa ako nagte-text. Where the hell are you?"

"O-on the way na," I looked at Aidan frantically. There were lipstick smudges on his lips. I immediately wiped mine.

My heart was beating really fast when we reached where Aireen was. While on the way, I made sure that we did not look like we just had a really hot make out sesh.

I stifled a grin when Aireen saw me get out of Aidan's car.