Chapter 6

"What the heck are you doing with my brother?" Aireen pulled me to the side of her car. Di ko napigilan ang matawa sa reaction nya.

"Well,  thank your brother. He's rescuing you." I shrugged.

Her eyes narrowed at me.  "You made out with my brother." Her tone was accusing.

I bit my lip and looked away. I heard her mutter. "You sneaky bitch."

"Can't blame me,  your brother is hot."

Napasapo sa noo si Aireen. "I'm warning you,  Sera. My brother is a bastard.  He'll break your heart."

"Only if I let him." Nilingon ko si Aidan na nakatayo sa gilid ng kotse nya.  He was looking at us.

"Ugh." Aireen put her hands up in defeat. "You are one stubborn girl." Naglakad sya papunta sa kuya nya. "Sa Cluster kami," sabi nya then without a other word,  ay sumakay sya sa passenger seat. I had no otherc hoice but to ride on the back seat.

That was fine by me.  At least I get to ogle Aidan without being obvious.

Or so I thought.

Every now and then, I'd see him glancing at me through the rearview mirror. I tried acting uninterested,  but really,  I want to make out with him again.

When we reached Cluster, nag-away na naman ang magkapatid.

"Just drop us off and go home," utos ni Aireen.

"No can do,  little sister.  How are you supposed to go home without a car?" Aiden raised an eyebrow at Aireen.  Tinawag na sa towing company ang sasakyan nya eh. "Whether you like it or not,  I'm going with you."

Aireen may have sensed that there was no point arguing with her brother, since mukhang ayaw rin magpatalo ni Aidan.

Pumasok kami sa loob ng Cluster. At karamihan ng nandoon ay puro college students. I remember my college days tuloy.

I'm not really a party girl pero may times na lumalabas ako with some friends.  Inom nang kaunti and that's that. Minsan, guys would hit on me pero I try as much to turn them down. Hindi ko pa kasi nahahanap 'yung guy that would be worth my time.

"Go party on your own, " inis na sabi ni Aireen sa kuya nya nang makapasok kami sa loob. Aidan just shrugged and maintained a good distance away from us. "Ang awkward, parang binabantayan tayo ni Kuya."

I just shrugged and pulled her away from the door. "Just forget about your brother."

Aireen nodded and we headed to the bar counter. Nakakunot pa rin ang noo ni Aireen habang umoorder. Margarita lang ang in-order nya for both of us.

Magkatabi kami ni Aireen sa upuan. We were having a little chat when a gorgeous guy sat beside her. And he looks familiar pero di ko maisip kung sino sya.

Aireen and the guy started talking. I excused myself to avoid thirdwheeling them.  Like hello,  I saw sparks fly between them.

I was headed to the bathroom when I bumped into Aidan.

"Whoa," he held both my shoulders. "Saan ka pupunta?"

"Like you care," I giggled. "Excuse me, please."

Nilampasan ko si Aidan at tumuloy na sa bathroom. I did what I must do and exited. Babalik sana ako sa bar to find Aireen pero I saw her dancing with the guy she was talking to.

"Hey, you." A pair of strong arms encircled my waist as I felt someone's breath on my nape. I turned around and was met by a pair of brown eyes belonging to my best friend's brother.