Chapter 7

CINDY'S POV

The next day I felt really sick and didn't feel like getting out of bed so I lay there until someone came in.

Tony came in about five minutes later and saw me still lying in bed, "Cindy are you ok? Your very pale."

'I feel sick.'

"Ok you can stay home today and I'll try get the day off to look after you."

Before I could protest he walked out of the room, probably to phone work. He came back in a couple minutes later and sat on the end of my bed.

"They said I can't have the day off and Diana's already been called in early, do you think you'll be ok home alone?"

'I'll be fine, I'll just sleep and only get up when I'm hungry.'

"Ok I'll come home at lunchtime to check on you but no getting out of bed unless you need the bathroom. I'll bring you breakfast and lunch so just rest."

Instead of protesting I just nod.   

"Ok well I'll go make you some breakfast."

I nod and Tony walks off to get me breakfast.

Derek appears in my doorway, "Hey sis, you not going to school?"

I shake my head 'no'.

"You feeling yuck?"

I nod.

"Well I don't have anything important on today I could take the day off and look after you."

I shake my 'no', then get my note pad and pen.

'No you go to school, I'll be fine.'

"Are you sure?"

I nod.

"Ok well text if you need something and I'll see you after school."

I nod and wave before he walks out of the room.

A few minutes later Tony comes in with some breakfast, painkillers, a bowl and water bottle.

"Ok so for breakfast you have scrabbled and eggs on toast. I got you the bowl for if you feeling like throwing up and water bottle and painkillers are to help you get better."

'Thank you Tony.'

"Your welcome, I just wish I could stay home and look after you."

'It's fine, really.'

"Your too good, really."

'Na.'

"Ok well I'm going to work now text me if you need anything."

'Will do and thank you.'

"Awesome see ya later." He said before walking off.

I ate my breakfast, had some pain killers using the water bottle before snuggling up and falling alseep.

********************************************************************************************

BLAKE'S POV

When Derek, Carrie and I got to school Xavier and Dom came over to us.

"Hey guys. Where's Cindy?" Xavier asks.

"Sick at home." Derek replies and Dom frowns.

"Is someone home with her?" Dom asks.

"No but she's just sleeping and she's got her phone, plus Tony is going to check on her on his lunch break."