•< Part 1 >•

CHAPTER 1: THE START

It was a lovely day in the Smiling Critters' habitat. Sun was shining, no where near a cloudy sky.

December 12, 1994

Dogday, The leader of the smiling critters decides to knit a sweater for his friends for Christmas, he definitely did NOT forget to buy his friends a present due to Bubba's science project.

"My hands are starting to soar. This is the 3rd sweater though. I still have 4 more to go. I'll take a break."

And so, he grabbed a glass of milk and a melatonin gummy. He consumed both and started to take a nap.
20 minutes have gone by and CatNap knocks on his door, he decides to twist the knob and open the door anyway. It was dark except for some windows.

"DogDay? Are you here? You forgot to lock your doo-"

He saw Dogday completely knocked on the couch, he was shivering.
He decides to tuck him in his blanket and pet his head, then he left.
Before he leaves he saw a halfy-knit sweater and some knitting sheaths.
He decides to go to his dining room and then open the lights there. He starts knitting the sweater based from the design in his blueprints.

2 minutes later DogDay woke up.
"Huh? What the-"
He was flabbergasted by the light shining from his living room and heard some wood hitting noises.
He goes to peek at the dining room just to see CatNap staring back at him.

"Hi Doggy!" Replied to his already horrified yet half-awake face.

"Oh hi CatNap. How did you get *yawn* in?" He asked.

"Your door was open." Replied CatNap.

"And- WAIT NO!" He yelled.
He dived to the dining room to stop CatNap from finishing his knitting but it was already too late. He already finished.

As he was gonna to trip and fall to the floor, CatNap grabbed his hands before he fell and he went back to his feet.

"I was gonna do those for you guys, it's the least I can do. I already spent enough time helping Bubba with his science project and completely forgot to buy you guys presents."

"Don't burn yourself out, we care about you aswell!" Replied CatNap

"Heh, thanks CatNap."

________________________
End of chapter 1 🗣️‼️‼️