•< Part 9 >•

CHAPTER 9: THE PROTOTYPE

VHS TAPE INSERT:
TAPE_LOG_1006B:_THE_PROTOTYPE

" ! The prototype is less obedient than the rest of the other experiments. His lack of obedience shows that some toys can be as ignorant and selfish like a 7 year old toddler. We'll be running tests on him 24/7 until he succeeds to be what's he's made to be. A toy. A thing that gives joy to children. And most importantly, the thing that gives the hour of joy to the Playtime Co. Company. ! "

Current time, July 31, 1995.

Why are they after me?
What did I do to them?
When did they become like this?
Where did it come from?
How did it happen?
Who did it?
Which place did I partake to deserve this?

Questions circled my mind as I suffered from the pain. I couldn't help but swallow my own spit for water, and think that I did this to the factory.

Guilt, sorrow, everything negative was only present, the only thing keeping me sane is that stupid lullaby they keep playing everyday.

April 8, 1968

TAPE_LOG_1006:C_THE_PROTOTYPE

" ( DO yOu fEeL thE pAiN? ) "

" ! I'm sorry dear friend , but what do you specifically mention by that? ! "

" ( ThE kI-kI-Kid$ y0u mUrd3reD. Do Y-yOu fEeL Th-thEM? ) "

" ! I am not answering that. ! "

" ( YoU'Re No7 a-a-LoNe.. yOu w1Ll sEe ) "

" ! That's enough. ! "

" ( PlEASE LeT tHeM OuT. ) "

" ! SILENCE! I won't be hearing from you any further. ! "

" ( The Hour Of Joy. 8895 8895 8895 ) "

August 8th, 1995. 4 PM

" ! Listen up fellow playtime co. employees! Today is the special day we launch a very special event, and since [PLAYERS NAME, NOT GONNA TEASE UNTIL BOOK 2] is absent, we're gonna work 2 minute overtime! Got it? ! "

Everyone nodded

" ! Then let's start the program! "

I overheard that from above.
" + No, No, No, NO, NO! CANCEL THE PROGRAM! YOURE GONNA KILL ALL THE PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE! PLEASE! + "

It was already too late, the monsters already started working. Everything went wrong.

___________
End of chapter 9!
Chapter 10 is gonna release, TODAY! So tune in for that!