•< Part 4 >•

CHAPTER 4: THE DATE

February 13, 1995

Woke up in an asylum, all alone, saw a red smoke, forgot everything, then just woke up here with brand new memories.

" + What the-? + "
" ~ You we're knocked out for 6 hours for looking at the collar for 6 seconds. Genuinely thought you passed out. ~ "
" + Because I was and I saw something- Nevermind. Let's get ready for Valentines day. + "

February 14, 1995

( / - Bubba
  - - Hoppy
  & - Bobby
  # - Crafty
  * - Picky
  [ - Kickin'
  + - DogDay
  ~ - CatNap, this will be the coding for the rest of the story.)

It was a lovely day. Just because it's valentine's doesn't mean heart balloons and red paper should be laying around. They we're picking their valentine for the month.

(For anyone asking who they were valentine's with,
Bubba - Picky
Hoppy - Crafty
Bobby - Kickin')

It was down to CatNap and DogDay, they knew they we're both Bi but they didn't expect it would be down to them. It was only for the month so they decided to be together anyway.

They went to find places to be with.
Catnap and DogDay chose the restaurant. Went on a little date since they could.

" ~ Mm- This spaghetti tastes good. ~ "

" + Should be, that was 20 bucks. + "

" ~ There we are again, why are you grumpy again? ~ "

" + Isn't it obvious? That collar made me dizZy and made my bones tingle. Also showed a horrible flashback. Wh-which I'm not telling you. + "

" ~ Fine by me. Also I just wanna tell you that- You're cute. That's all. ~ "

" + I think you're quite cute aswell. Thanks for the compliment. + "

As they finished their food they saw everyone on the restaurant holding hands.

" + Should w- + "

" ~ Yes, we probably should. ~ "

And so they held hands as they walked out of the restaurant.

* " + What?? Why am I sensing- + " *

He'd look at their hands and their hands started to become comfortable and became more tight.

DogDay started blushing for no reason and his mind were full of thoughts.

CatNap put his bags aside as he saw a toy shop and thought it would be nice to buy a bracelet for DogDay.

DogDay was out of the moment he forgot where he was walking and he almost tripped.

" ~ Woah-! Doggie you 'kay? ~ "

His daydream broke and immediately responded.

" + Yeah, Just didn't see that rock there. + "

CatNap payed for the bracelet and put it on DogDay and he put a rose beside his ear.

February, 14 1995
4:58 PM.

It started to get late so they decided to go to the valley they always go to when they talk.

" + Isn't this lovely? Just you and me on a sunset. + "

" ~ Sure is. I'm sorry about the gift. ~ "

" + It's okay, I already forgive you. + "

And they leaned in for a hug and got a picture holding hands.

February, 14 1995
8:34 PM

" ~ Well this has been fun, I'll see you tomorrow Doggie! ~ "

And CatNap kissed DogDay on the cheek.

" + ....Bye-? + "

He watched CatNap run into his house as he was blushing like his face was an apple.

He went in his house then slept.

________
End of Chapter 4 🗣️‼️

Sneak peak for chapter 5- ⛱️🕳️