•< Part 2 >•

CHAPTER 2: THE VAGUE PAST

December, 13, 1994

As Dogday was wrapping the gifts he can't help but think,

"Where did I come from? Like, I just popped up here, why is the past so unclear? WHY IS THE PAST SO V̷͓̅Ä̸̹́G̷͚͐U̵̢͂Ẽ̴̙?̴͍̉!̶̡̐"

He started to tear up softly, grabbing a nearby towel to wipe it all away. He continued to wrap the gifts until they look like their plush version.

"That should be it! Looks good. Hopefully I didn't forget to put the sticker that reminds them that it's supposed to be hand-washed."

12 days later

December, 25, 1994

It was Christmas day. They were assigned to give a gift to someone for secret Santa.

"The first person to be gifted is... Kickin' Chicken!" Stated Dogday.

And they continued to do secret Santa.

5 minutes later they were done with their gifts except for DogDay.

" Oh thank you! I was gonna grab it myself but- " He opens it and was horrified of what's inside

" A collar? Th-thanks guys! " He said with a down tone.

Everyone reveals who they were being gifted from and DogDay was gifted by CatNap.

Dogday looks at the collar and starts to shake in anger as tears fall off his eyes.

He was having a mental breakdown, he didn't know why, it just felt wrong to get a collar for Christmas.

"Doggy? Are you there? It's time for Christmas supper!" Yelled CatNap

He was crying on a branch of a tree.

" What's wrong? Did my gift underwhelm you? Did I say anything wrong? Is there something on my face?" Questioned CatNap

"No it's just- nothing.. " Replied DogDay

DogDay was gonna jump off the branch but a smaller branch got on his face and he dropped down on CatNap's chest

" I'M SORRY! " Apologized DogDay

He tries to get up but his feet is soar form the fall and he could barely walk without tip-toing. So CatNap helped him walk by carrying him to the Christmas Supper, as he was placed on the chair, he couldnt help but wonder why CatNap helped him in the first place.

They ate until they fell asleep on the table.

___________________
End of chapter 2 🗣️